Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

best young photography website

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    AsherBerney
    17 Jul 2010 - 8:12 PM

dear viewer my name is asher berney, I am 15 years old and photography is a great passion of mine and i am willing to put 110% in to everything I do. I first started photography when I was 13, when my step-dad gave me his canon SLR and from there I have been photography animals, plants and landscapes.

I have started to take photography more seriously and hopefully to progress on to be a professional photographer. All of you will know that the UK and most of the world are in a deep resistion, and you would of thourght a 15 year old wont under stand the efforts on one and their job.

I know that photography was in the beginning a succesful and we payed job as many people were not doing it, as obviously over the years computer and software have increasingly become a whole lot better and the interduction of photoshop doesn't really help anyone who is a photographer as people use it to cheat on the photographs, I as a genuine photographer does you a form of photoshop but only to change the brightness and the temperture and one or to crops here and there.

Photography is a great art of skill and knowledge. The skill to see and compose a photograph and the knowledge to under stand the theoric of photography. I have created a photography website and please feel free to look at it and tell your friends and family and please if you have any queries please feel free to contact me.

Thankyou
    Asher Berney
    asher-berney@hotmail.co.uk
    http://www.wildlifevisions.co.uk/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    17 Jul 2010 - 8:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

bigalguitarpicker

Hi Asher, some nice pics on your website. I hope you manage to make a career out of your photography, but get it out of your head immediately that Photoshop is cheating. Photographs have been manipulated since the dawn of photography, and always will be. One suggestion I'd make is get a dictionary and make use of it, along with having someone proof-read your on-site copy. The best site in the world can be let down by spelling mistakes! Best of luck, Alex.

AsherBerney
    17 Jul 2010 - 10:13 PM

hi alex,

I dont believe photoshop is cheating just some people cheat by using it, from cropping pictures in to other pictures

Just Jas
    Just Jas  1225752 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Jul 2010 - 11:24 PM

Nothing new in that either, Asher. Been done a long time. Particularly in the advertising industry.

Good luck with your endeavours Smile
    jas

sallybea
    sallybea  441 forum posts United Kingdom
    19 Sep 2010 - 9:27 PM

Hi Asher, I'm all for encouraging the young to dream your dreams. I would agree that you seriously need to do a spell check when you write your copy for your site. I do wish you all the very best.
    Sally
    [link removed, please read terms and conditions]

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 20 Sep 2010 - 3:38 PM
    • «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.