Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Beta Test ePz's Multi-Uploader

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

davidburleson
davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72337 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
1 May 2012 - 2:49 PM

Hi Everyone,

We would like to invite everyone to get involved in beta testing the new phase of upgrades. Go to http://beta.ephotozine.com to start beta testing. We ask that everyone reads the beta test introduction first to find out what is new and how to report problems.

Thank You!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 May 2012 - 2:49 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
1 May 2012 - 3:17 PM

New features include multiple uploads to your portfolio and option to upload to the gallery or forum straight from your portfolio. Smile And your portfolio can now, as requested, be set to show large thumbnails Smile

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014125 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
1 May 2012 - 7:18 PM

Bump!

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
1 May 2012 - 7:36 PM

Quote: Probably the most important upgrade is the new multiple photo uploade which allows you to upload multiple photos per day strait to your portfolio.

Am I reading this right? Are we going to allow unlimited uploads instead of one a day?

If so that is 'retro' rather than an 'upgrade'................. it's how things were when I first joined!

But I assume there is more to this than a trip down memory lane. Wink

lawbert
lawbert  71701 forum posts England15 Constructive Critique Points
1 May 2012 - 7:37 PM

Shall certainly have a look tommorrow after workSmile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43816 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
1 May 2012 - 7:39 PM

Quote: Probably the most important upgrade is the new multiple photo uploade which allows you to upload multiple photos per day strait to your portfolio.

Am I reading this right? Are we going to allow unlimited uploads instead of one a day?

If so that is 'retro' rather than an 'upgrade'................. it's how things were when I first joined!

But I assume there is more to this than a trip down memory lane. Wink

Multiple uploads to your pf, but not to the galleries. This way you can multi upload say at the weekend, then slip them out to the galleries one a day from your iphone etc when travelling.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
1 May 2012 - 7:42 PM

Quote: Multiple uploads to your pf, but not to the galleries. This way you can multi upload say at the weekend, then slip them out to the galleries one a day from your iphone etc when travelling.

Very interesting....Smile

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64341 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
2 May 2012 - 9:28 AM

Haven't seen much activity testing this out.

davidburleson
davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72337 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
2 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

Quote: Haven't seen much activity testing this out.

that's probably because its a rather private feature, so activity would be pretty limited. We would like it if more people get involved and perhaps in the discussion too. But as previous betas show, this is unlikely. We will more than likely get a load of feedback when we actually launch it on site.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
2 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

Quote: We will more than likely get a load of feedback when we actually launch it on site.

I doubt that very much. There will be as much apathy as there is for the beta. Wink

Do a beta for changes in the voting system - say to limit to one vote a day/week - and you would get a humungous response! Grin

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84270 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2012 - 3:09 PM

Such a shame more members haven't tried to test the new 'Beta' site - I wonder how many of them will complain when it goes 'live'!

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2012 - 3:12 PM

Quote: wonder how many of them will complain when it goes 'live'!

The good thing about this is it's not a change, it's an addition, so there should be no reason to complain Smile

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2012 - 3:21 PM

Quote: The good thing about this is it's not a change, it's an addition, so there should be no reason to complain

Since when did that stop people!

Pete
3 May 2012 - 3:22 PM

Quote: Since when did that stop people!

I have my special rose tinted specs on Wink

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43816 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2012 - 3:34 PM

Quote:
I have my special rose tinted specs on Wink

Glass half full type you are, Pete.WinkGrin

Last Modified By saltireblue at 3 May 2012 - 3:34 PM

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.