Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Big Cat day in Kent

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Shane136
    Shane136  1062 forum posts United Kingdom
    16 Oct 2005 - 11:16 AM

I would like to say a big thank you to Andy (Zippie)for such a great day with the cats again,

Cheers mate
    Shane (tigerman)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    16 Oct 2005 - 11:16 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Oct 2005 - 11:45 AM

Ditto the above, good seeing you and other again Andy....

Ade

geoffash26
    geoffash26  102506 forum posts United Kingdom
    16 Oct 2005 - 12:06 PM

Yep Thanks to all involved. When is THE photo going to be uploaded.

LOL
    Geoff

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Oct 2005 - 1:05 PM

Think you'll have to ask Andy that one Geoff, give him a chance to get home though eh!.....LOL
    Gotta say I'm looking forward to that one meself!

Ade

klewis
    klewis  101870 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Oct 2005 - 1:08 PM

just adding my thanks for the all of the people who attending on both days. It was a blast! I'm sure there will be blanket coverage of the event(s) on the site Wink

ReidFJR
    ReidFJR  9310 forum posts United Kingdom
    16 Oct 2005 - 9:45 PM

My thanks to Andy for organising such a brilliant and funny day at the WHF ( as well as some nice weather ).....watching Giles , Andy and Kev conduct Blanket wars with the Tigers was a hoot > especially when when one pulled Giles Blanket thru the cage bars & it was a case of who was stalking who all day with photographers on the menu ????????. Regards Frank

zippie
    zippie  101329 forum posts England
    17 Oct 2005 - 4:05 AM

Glad you all had a great time, we certainly got the best weather for it !!! (I was secretly worried what the weather would do !!)

Hope you all got some great shots.

Ade, give me chance to sort through the images, I think there is one interesting looking one !!!

Ade_Osman
    17 Oct 2005 - 4:12 AM

Looking forward to seeing that one mate....ROFLOL
    Thanks once again for a smashing day....

Ade

ala_fred
    ala_fred  1062 forum posts United Kingdom
    17 Oct 2005 - 11:53 AM

Thank you so much for organising such a lovely day. I am pleased to hear that the tiger has finally caught the blanket. I thoroughtly enjoyed the day. I found it very peaceful and relaxing. It was great to have the oportunity to touch the animals as well as enjoy the tranquility.

Alastair.

AngelaD
    AngelaD  92861 forum posts Wales
    21 Oct 2005 - 8:44 AM

Have to say guys, I really was expecting some stick from you - a 'blanket' of bad jokes or puns, but I log on today and no jokes or 'tiger gets the blanket/Giles c**ps himself' piccies??? Am I the only one with evidence I ask myself??? Thanks Andy for a great weekend; he was insured for accidental death, but not sure if it included 'mauling by tiger' in his policy! Have just got my new computer up and running, CS not installed yet, so no piccies from me for while, but I am just off the scour the gallery for all of yours.

ReidFJR
    21 Oct 2005 - 9:03 AM

Angela - i have loads of shots of the blanket capers of Andy and Giles - including one of Giles with 10 foot of Tiger climbing up the fence looking to eat him and the blanket!!! A lot of good pics came out of this trip thanks again to Zippie -regards Frank

AngelaD
    AngelaD  92861 forum posts Wales
    21 Oct 2005 - 9:24 AM

please send me some Frank - haven't had a chance to check mine yet - builders in and house in a mess; just having a few minutes to myself, hence just clicking and not many comments - just no time. Giles has definately gone a few shades lighter in skin tone since Sunday; had a good laugh about it, but he did think he was in real trouble with Mike and was waiting for a good telling off! I'd love to make a calendar for Christmas, call it 'catastrophe' and every other month be him at different stages of shock! Do you think he'll like it??

ReidFJR
    21 Oct 2005 - 9:47 AM

Angela - just sent you 3 Nigels Blanky pics - enjoy - best regards Frank - PS he looks pure white in one of them - probably from shock !!!!!! lol

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.