Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Bird of Prey Photography Meet

bppowell 13 2.1k 2 England
1 Sep 2008 9:28AM
There is an oppertunity to photograph the birds at,
Stockley Bird of Prey Centre (Nantwich) on the 28 September 2008.

The cost would be £25 per head and hope to limit the group to 12. Money would have to paid up front to show commitment and help me complete the booking, I need to pay in full on confirming the booking.

Tea and coffee would be available and food can be arranged and bought at the centre but that would be extra.

Stockley do not have the variety of birds that Hagley had but they do have owls, including a barn owl and hawks.

Part of the day will be a walk in the country stopping to photograpgh the hawks coming out of the trees (if your lucky or skilled enough)

Please use the thead if you would like to attend or email me, address in my profile.

Barry

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

1 Sep 2008 9:52AM
The Bird of prey centre is Arley, Northwich, not Nantwich.

Barry
1 Sep 2008 9:56AM
HI, BARRY, I would be interested, only live outside crewe, so no problem with travel. regards minoltauser
1 Sep 2008 11:29AM
Hello Tom,
once I have about 10 interested members I will PM the payment details.

Barry
User_Removed 9 4.9k England
1 Sep 2008 2:18PM
I'm up for that Barry.......with a bit of practice I may even get a decent shot Smile

Col
User_Removed 12 7.3k 6 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2008 2:23PM
I'd liked to have joined you guys especially as it's fairly close to me but it's first day of a party conference I have to cover Sad

Maybe next time
boxer57 7 85 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2008 3:51PM
I might be available, put me down as a possible.

steve
1 Sep 2008 4:14PM
Ok Col will add you to the list, you did not do so bad last time.

Maybe next time Barrie, I missed you at Richi's wedding.

Steve will add you as a possible.
1 Sep 2008 4:21PM
Hi Barry

Do you mean Katie and Richi? Were you there and we 'missed' each other or were you not able to go.

I only ask in case I have got some embarrassing photos of you I could share with everyone else Wink
1 Sep 2008 4:25PM
Hi Barrie,
Yes Richi and Kates wedding, I work with Richi. No photos of me which is a bit of luck, I only like being behind the lens.

Only attended the evening do, you had packed up and gone home by then.
1 Sep 2008 4:28PM
Yes we had - sorry to have missed you. Some couples like the evening 'do' covered and others don't so we give people the choice rather than charge them for something they don't want.

Fantastic wedding and a truly lovely couple; Katie is a lovely girl and Richi is a charming (and lucky) guy. Has he told you how he was kept waiting at the alter for 20 minutes because Katie forgot her flowers! Wink

I think she did it deliberately Wink

Sorry to have hijacked the thread!
1 Sep 2008 7:12PM
He never told me that bit, still Kate did turn up in the end Wink

I have had another message from Gary who runs the centre and there are places to photograph inside if the weather is bad.

Also he may be able to pose some of the birds without jessie’s, but cannot guarantee it.

Barry
1 Sep 2008 8:51PM
Any one else interested we need another 8 people ?

Barry
Mounters 8 84 2 England
1 Sep 2008 9:18PM
Barry
I enjoyed the last meet at Hagley so much and got some great shots, unfortunately I am away on holiday otherwise I would join you like a shot.
Have a great day and I look forward to the next one please
Regards

John
1 Sep 2008 9:27PM
Thanks John, enjoy your holiday.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.