Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Blank page

BigGuy62 4 1
2 Apr 2013 1:01PM
Hi, does anybody else have the problem of blank pages opening on this site? It doesn't happen to me everytime but quite often, and I find the only way out of it is to shut the whole lot down with Task Manager. This is the only site this happens to me. Can anyone tell me how to stop this happening.
Many thanks Martin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
2 Apr 2013 2:50PM
If there is a blank page then it is my ideas list of things to photograph this week Wink
Carabosse e2
11 39.5k 269 England
2 Apr 2013 3:13PM

Quote:If there is a blank page then it is my ideas list of things to photograph this week Wink

And mine! I have a new lens arriving, supposedly, tomorrow. Can't think of what to test it out on! Grin
JackAllTog e2
5 3.7k 58 United Kingdom
2 Apr 2013 4:34PM
Hi Martin, No not blank for me in either the IE or Chrome browsers. try a AntiVirus scan to check you don't have any browser addins etc..

Quote:If there is a blank page then it is my ideas list of things to photograph this week Wink
And mine! I have a new lens arriving, supposedly, tomorrow. Can't think of what to test it out on! Grin

Its Sunny - check it out outside. What lens is it?
Newdevonian 2 439 United Kingdom
2 Apr 2013 6:47PM
I don't have a problem with Mac / Safari or PC / Safari. I do have an problem occasionally with an Android Tablet

Quote:If there is a blank page then it is my ideas list of things to photograph this week WinkGrin

An Original Carabosse. A work of art? Any offers?GrinTongueGrin
kaybee 10 3.9k 24 Scotland
2 Apr 2013 7:55PM
I find it sometimes happens when I hit the 'back' button - it is as if the site hasn't refreshed itself (which wouldn't surprise me because it has become extremely slow)
Paul Morgan e2
13 15.7k 6 England
2 Apr 2013 10:35PM
BigGuy62 4 1
2 Apr 2013 11:28PM
Thank you for those who have left relevant comments much appreciated

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.