Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Bonusprint

pdunn 10 13
30 Apr 2004 6:30PM
Just to add to the mix - Truprint are starting a new service at the end of the month (which should be today)www.truprint.co.uk costing from 12p per print. Have used them for 35mm for the past 2-3 years and haven't had any problems. Before that we used Bonus Print and they lost the pics from my sons first birthday party...
Peter

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

lordposh 10 45 United Kingdom
30 Apr 2004 9:03PM
Just to stir the hornets nest now, I use Costco who have a 1 hour service for digital or film prints 4*6 only 10p each, they use a computer to download from CD or Memory cards. the photos have always been of very good quality and to date I have had no complaints.

Roger.
a11sus 11 568 Northern Ireland
1 May 2004 10:13AM
Someone told me that Jessops have a deal on at th eminute where 6x4 prins are as little as 5p each - could this be true? They haven't picked up the prints yet so I am waiting to see.
SUSAN
claireh 10 4
1 May 2004 8:52PM
I have used Bonusprint in the past and been quite pleased with the quality of my colour prints, but one thing that does irritate me about them is their desire to print 7.5 x 5 which doesn't fit into a normal photo album! Annoying! Which means I've then gone to Boots which has cost me a lot more.
2 May 2004 10:08PM
claire..you could always ask bonusprint to do them a different size..! they do 4"x6" and "50% bigger" as well (whatever that is..).
thom
bexieid 11 62 United Kingdom
3 May 2004 9:11PM
Yeah 7.5x5 is what 5" prints should really be printed at, as you loose some of the image with a 7x5 print. The only reason most labs print in that size is because they fit in photo albums. Or so i've been told.

I used to use Truprint cuz you got a free film, but the prints were dire. Although at the time I thought they were ok. Now i'm a lab tech and if my Truprint ones had come out like on our machine, they would be promptly thrown in the waste tray! So I always use Tesco! Tongue
8 Apr 2008 12:26AM
I've been using Bonusprint for the last year and found their quality to be great. However, have just had the misfortune to have an order go missing and their customer service is diabolical!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.