Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Bonusprint

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
pdunn
pdunn  9
30 Apr 2004 - 6:30 PM

Just to add to the mix - Truprint are starting a new service at the end of the month (which should be today)www.truprint.co.uk costing from 12p per print. Have used them for 35mm for the past 2-3 years and haven't had any problems. Before that we used Bonus Print and they lost the pics from my sons first birthday party...
Peter

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
30 Apr 2004 - 6:30 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

lordposh
lordposh  1045 forum posts United Kingdom
30 Apr 2004 - 9:03 PM

Just to stir the hornets nest now, I use Costco who have a 1 hour service for digital or film prints 4*6 only 10p each, they use a computer to download from CD or Memory cards. the photos have always been of very good quality and to date I have had no complaints.

Roger.

a11sus
a11sus  10568 forum posts Northern Ireland
1 May 2004 - 10:13 AM

Someone told me that Jessops have a deal on at th eminute where 6x4 prins are as little as 5p each - could this be true? They haven't picked up the prints yet so I am waiting to see.
SUSAN

claireh
claireh  9
1 May 2004 - 8:52 PM

I have used Bonusprint in the past and been quite pleased with the quality of my colour prints, but one thing that does irritate me about them is their desire to print 7.5 x 5 which doesn't fit into a normal photo album! Annoying! Which means I've then gone to Boots which has cost me a lot more.

abugintheground
2 May 2004 - 10:08 PM

claire..you could always ask bonusprint to do them a different size..! they do 4"x6" and "50% bigger" as well (whatever that is..).
thom

bexieid
bexieid  1062 forum posts United Kingdom
3 May 2004 - 9:11 PM

Yeah 7.5x5 is what 5" prints should really be printed at, as you loose some of the image with a 7x5 print. The only reason most labs print in that size is because they fit in photo albums. Or so i've been told.

I used to use Truprint cuz you got a free film, but the prints were dire. Although at the time I thought they were ok. Now i'm a lab tech and if my Truprint ones had come out like on our machine, they would be promptly thrown in the waste tray! So I always use Tesco! Tongue

LinsTheStar
8 Apr 2008 - 12:26 AM

I've been using Bonusprint for the last year and found their quality to be great. However, have just had the misfortune to have an order go missing and their customer service is diabolical!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.