Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

BOOHOOO

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : locking as requested

Xiaoli 6 661 14 South Africa
5 Feb 2010 8:34AM
Boohoo - sadly my E2 membership is expiring. Thanks again to the kind person who donated it to me in the first place. It has been such fun! I am not leaving but won't be a member any more :-( *very sad* but such is life!

I will really miss the Monday Night Challenge - is there ANY chance of some how making it available to non-members???? some how???? please!!!!! Ok I know I am being hopeful because it requires features only available on a membership account - SIGH!

Lee Beeee STRONG!! Be strong!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
5 Feb 2010 8:36AM
Hey? You're still a member, just dont have extra features. Monday night challenge is still available to you and if you host it the upload for that challenge will have mods enabled.
lobsterboy e2
11 14.3k 13 United Kingdom
5 Feb 2010 8:37AM

Quote:I am not leaving but won't be a member any more

Your still a member, just not an E2 member.

Quote:I will really miss the Monday Night Challenge - is there ANY chance of some how making it available to non-members???? some how???? please!!!!! Ok I know I am being hopeful because it requires features only available on a membership account - SIGH!

It is.
SuziBlue 12 16.2k 10 Scotland
5 Feb 2010 8:51AM
Xiaoli fret not! You can still enter the Monday Night Challenge. 8-D
5 Feb 2010 9:00AM
yes but ... can I host if I win????
5 Feb 2010 9:02AM
NO more version uploads :-( Sorry I am actually really sad - I have enjoyed my membership so much ... if any one is in doubt - the membership is WORTH it!!! Seriously!

Yes I KNOW I am still a member but the extra things you get when you are a PAID member are gone :-(
lobsterboy e2
11 14.3k 13 United Kingdom
5 Feb 2010 9:02AM

Quote:Yes but ... can I host if I win????

Yes
kit-monster e2
11 3.7k 2 Singapore
5 Feb 2010 9:07AM
You could always pay for membership . . . or am I missing something?
franken e2
12 3.3k 4 Wales
5 Feb 2010 9:10AM
If the cost of 29 is a problem you can renew as follows:
1 month 3.50
3 months 9.00
6 months 16.00

Ken
YorkshireSam 5 106 3 United Kingdom
5 Feb 2010 9:42AM
"Thanks again to the kind person who donated it to me in the first place."

Ok I don't know your circumstances but if you were given the first year you have had no outlay for enjoyment here and in that time you realised just how good it was for you..so why then have you not thought to put 2.42 per wk to one side ready for this years renewal or a part thereof.. ?

And then to come on going boo hoo strikes me ( Mr Cynical ) as kind of hoping for a second charitable deed.

Sorry but it had to be said .

P.S I forgot to add I have had no work since last October and have just scraped one months subs up to keep e2 .
irishman 10 1.1k 2 Ireland
5 Feb 2010 9:54AM

Quote:And then to come on going boo hoo strikes me ( Mr Cynical ) as kind of hoping for a second charitable deed.

Exactly what I was thinking,
MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
5 Feb 2010 10:47AM

Quote:Exactly what I was thinking,

.....and me :
mdpontin 10 6.0k Scotland
5 Feb 2010 11:29AM
You uncharitable lot! Smile
MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
5 Feb 2010 11:34AM

Quote:You uncharitable lot!

OK....let's have a whip round for Lee....I'll chip in the first 1.

....Mike
Freefall e2
11 675 United Kingdom
5 Feb 2010 11:55AM

Quote:Quote:You uncharitable lot! OK....let's have a whip round for Lee....I'll chip in the first 1.

....Mike

If you're giving away pound coins I'll pm you my address.... Wink