Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Book recommendations

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 73818 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
18 Aug 2012 - 7:16 PM

Thanks everyone. I don't worry too much who a book is aimed at Anna, besides on a kindle etc know one can see what your reading Wink one of the best books I've read this year was a so called Chick lit - the Adulteress by Noel Harrison.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
18 Aug 2012 - 7:16 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Munro
Munro  638 forum posts United Kingdom
18 Aug 2012 - 9:41 PM

Anything by Cormac McCarthy.

Martin54
Martin54 e2 Member 8495 forum postsMartin54 vcard United Kingdom
19 Aug 2012 - 10:24 AM

The Engineer Trilogy by K.J. Parker, starting with Devices & Desires (not to be confused with the same title by P.D. James). Starts off slowly but once it grips you'll be with it to the end of the series. Or for a quicker introduction to the author try The Folding Knife.

Fishnet
Fishnet  104976 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
19 Aug 2012 - 9:06 PM

In that case I can't recommend These Is My Words enough and The Help is fabulous too.

UrbaneMagick
23 Aug 2012 - 6:32 PM

Kate Mosse' firs book Labyrinth is excellent... about the Cathars in Southern France..great holiday read .

Black Elk Speaks for anyone interested in native americans ...and any of the western legends..........but from a native american (who was there) viewpoint.

UrbaneMagick
23 Aug 2012 - 6:33 PM

also, Stephen Kings Gunslinger " series..not horror, but an epic & his own favourite.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.