Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Boots the Chemist - film developing.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

50% OFF new PortraitPro 12, plus EXTRA 5% OFF code EPHZROS414
pablophotographer

I managed to open one (of the burned out pose before the "S") found how this specific mount is constructed and I am not attempting to do it on another salvageable frame, haha.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
18 Oct 2012 - 11:16 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pablophotographer

after using the film scanner the picture looks like this (not the highest resolution, just the high one) 10-19-2012-006.jpg

SueEley
SueEley e2 Member 7271 forum postsSueEley vcard Wales96 Constructive Critique Points
19 Oct 2012 - 2:00 PM

Well, that's a lot better! Still a bit dark but usable! If you can, scan lighter and adjust later. Your scanner software does not know what detail you are trying to preserve so it's auto adjustments may not be what you want. Or maybe it lets you adjust the curve yourself?

pablophotographer

The software used was a Miccrosoft Picture gallery thing. I can't remember any curves, lol. I think I made the sky more blue... the pillars are black (boring). The first thought was to have the silhouette of bird standing on the edge but it flew from further in. I thought shoot it as it is still close to the fountain. I have taken other pictures of the fountain capturing the water running on its lower part. But for me, still landscapes miss that bit of life that can make them more vivid. Hence the bird shot. Cooked it with rice on bamboo steamer. Delicious with tiger beer. Burp.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.