Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Borrowed Light Exhibition by Paul Davies 21st June till 28th August 2011

2 Jul 2011 2:45AM
I am holding an exhibition of dark, dramatic, atmospheric and beautiful images taken in and around the area of Barton Upon Humber, North Lincolnshire. The exhibition is held at Wilderspin National School Museum, Queen Street, Barton Upon Humber, DN18 5QP.

Acess to the exhibition is Thursday to Sunday, 10 - 4 although from time to time private functions may restrict access so it is advisable to ring 01652 635172 before making the journey. Admission is FREE so please feel free to come and visit and leave comments. There has already been a noticeable surge in traffic to my web site and many enquiries to purchase prints. Prints should soon be available in a3 with a standard mount and backing, sold in a sealed cello bag to protect the image. Images are predominantly printed on Fuji DP Professional photographic paper. Please visit my web site for more details.

www.pauldaviesphotography.co.uk

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.