Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Brighouse Print / RGB Labs Middlesbrough

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    pulsar69
    pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Aug 2012 - 10:59 AM

It would appear the ex RGB photo and RGB lab company which went bust and re set up in middlesbrough under the name Brighouse prints is now about to do the same again and scrap brighouse prints and move to Australia , anyone booked work in or booking work in i would suggest checking first on the status of the company ...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    28 Aug 2012 - 10:59 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

icphoto
    icphoto  131433 forum posts England
    28 Aug 2012 - 12:28 PM

Try J C Colourlab in Parliament Road Middlesbrough, he has been there for years, used to use him for my E6 processing - when I shot film, no complaints. Grin

IanBurton
    IanBurton  465 forum posts United Kingdom7 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Aug 2012 - 4:13 PM

I received an email from them the other day explaining the closure, sad to see them go (See below). I am now trying to find a high quality lab locally that I can reproduce my images with particularly using fine art paper :

"As some of you may already know, Emma and Graeme have been offered the opportunity to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.
    Although very short notice they have worked to ensure that all their customers are not left high and dry, and thanks to colorworld, the transition should be fairly painless.
    Thanks for your business over the years, it has been a pleasure to deal with all our customers, and we are sure you will have no problem switching to the new lab. You will love the extra services they offer.

Services will continue.
    Colorworld are a much respected professional lab with decades of experience, so DONT WORRY!
    Colorworld have also taken our staff from Brighouse, so this means you can still call Leanne on 0191 2596926 if you have any questions, you can even e-mail the same e-mail address.
    We have arranged for all work to be completed using the same FTP system, with prices held until Christmas, as we both understand that you may have already committed to quoted jobs.
    Services will resume as normal after the bank holiday weekend."

pulsar69
    pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Aug 2012 - 6:29 PM

Thats all good then Ian at least they are being honest and setting things up for people, unlike cameramarts who left people high and dry and chasing them , for whom Graeme used to work coincidentally !

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.