Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

British GT/F3 at Oulton park

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

boxer57
boxer57  785 forum posts United Kingdom
25 Mar 2008 - 7:10 AM

Nice meeting you all yesterday, Im still thawing out(must be my age), managed to rattle off aver 500 shots so hopefully there will be at least 1 keeper amongst them.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 Mar 2008 - 7:10 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

WelshKiwi
WelshKiwi  63231 forum posts Wales2 Constructive Critique Points
25 Mar 2008 - 11:09 AM

Nice to meet all you lot, eventually, and yes, I take all the blame as I never indicated which side of Knickerbrook the Bacon Butties would be on lol Smile

I find it amusing and slightly disturbing that when I was in the pits taking an image that someone came up to me and asked if I was Lee.

Think it had something to do with Zeb though Wink LOL Smile

But it made all my non-epz mates laugh and give me a hard time........

It was blinkin cold and we had every kind of weather from snow to beautiful blue sky.

The Ginetta G20 and the Ginetta G50 were the best for me.

Next time, like Britman suggested last night, better weather and a barbi are the order for the day.

Lee Smile

stevie
stevie e2 Member 101198 forum postsstevie vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
25 Mar 2008 - 11:16 AM

Quote: I find it amusing and slightly disturbing that when I was in the pits taking an image that someone came up to me and asked if I was Lee.

Purely to do with Zeb.......

WelshKiwi
25 Mar 2008 - 12:09 PM

LOL Smile

Was good to meet you Stevie. Hope you had a good afternoon up at Brittens and it wasnt too cold for you.

Lee Smile

WelshKiwi
25 Mar 2008 - 12:22 PM

Epzeb at Oulton Park can be found here

Probably more to come as well Smile

sidaorb
sidaorb  83857 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
25 Mar 2008 - 12:59 PM

Interveiw with Hunter Abbott after his crash on Saturday. I could feel death coming toward me

A very lucky guy.

p.s. Good to see Zeb had a good day Smile gutted I missed it all Sad

Spellbounddeb
25 Mar 2008 - 4:17 PM

Hi all...

New member but I was racing at the weekend (in a Ginetta G20) as well as taking photos! I look forward to seeing your best ones up on your profiles Smile

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves!

Debs

WelshKiwi
25 Mar 2008 - 4:24 PM

Hey welcome to Epz Debbie.

It was a brill weekend but blinkin cold huh.

We took the Epz mascot to the track and I got an image of Zeb on the bonnet of an orange Ginetta. Will upload him later.

I reckon you will be very popular on this site, probably going to be asked if you can organise press passes lol Smile

You will enjoy this site and its just as addictive as motor racing Smile

Looking forward to seeing YOUR images from the weekend too.

Lee Smile

Last Modified By WelshKiwi at 25 Mar 2008 - 4:25 PM
sidaorb
25 Mar 2008 - 4:33 PM

Welcome to the site Debs, you'll find a few of us here that run on the smell of burning rubber or castrol two-stroke (ok I'm showing my age again).

Hope you enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of yours shots, both behind and infront of the lens.

And I can believe Lee would ever suggest any of us would try and use your contact as a way of getting closer to the action Wink (I'll pm you when there not looking) hehehe

Spellbounddeb
25 Mar 2008 - 4:35 PM

Thanks Lee, how friendly of you Smile

It was very cold and the weather was ridiculous but I had a great time!

Shall I say no comment for now on the press passes so I don't get myself into something? :-p

I haven't checked my photos yet as I got back so late last night, hopefully got a few. Spent most of Saturday (missed the qualifying session!) recovering from a head bang and helping to tape my car up after I had a messy crash on Saturday morning practice Wink Thankfully, the Clerk let me start - but from near back of the grid :-(

I've just discovered the photos of the mascot! He's an interesting zebra if ever I saw one!

Debs

WelshKiwi
25 Mar 2008 - 4:40 PM

Hey Debs, Ive just looked at your website.

Sponsorship looks interesting. Wink

Maybe in return for a free E2 membership you could have Epz on your car lol Smile EDIT: Must point out, NOT my place to suggest lol Smile

Geez, Im so pi**ed I didnt know you yesterday we were looking for a car for ZEB to go round the track on lol Smile

Or maybe he would have ruined your aerodynamics LOL Smile

Anyways, glad to have you on board and I will deffo keep an eye on your racing as well as your photographing skills.

Lee Smile

Last Modified By WelshKiwi at 25 Mar 2008 - 4:42 PM
sidaorb
25 Mar 2008 - 5:12 PM

Love the colour scheme on the car Deb, proper old skool stuff and good to see a legends name on the bonnet. Sure I have some shots somewhere of him in the BTCC and I remember him when I marshalled at Brands many moons ago.

Britman
Britman  81669 forum posts England
25 Mar 2008 - 5:39 PM

Welcome to Epz Debs, any chance of of a press pass?.........lol

Yeah like Lee said, it's pity we didn't know about you before hand. Zeb would have loved a go in a Ginetta.

How did you find out about EPZ?

WelshKiwi
25 Mar 2008 - 5:45 PM

Quote: How did you find out about EPZ?

Silly Britman Smile

Cos she saw Epzeb on the Bugatti of course Wink

Quote: Zeb would have loved a go in a Ginetta

Closest he got to it was a Ginetta bonnet Smile

Oi you lot, I found Debs first ok. If anyone is
going to be her personal photographer touring around the country with her winning all her races its gonna be me Wink

Us girls gotta stick together remember Smile LOL Smile

Britman
Britman  81669 forum posts England
25 Mar 2008 - 5:50 PM

yeah but you need that token male in the gang, you know just standing around looking tough. And under this beer belly I have a rippling 6 pack and toned abs.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.