Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Bronica RF-645

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    anon
    anon  1131 forum posts
    8 Aug 2001 - 1:28 AM

The website is great - there is so much to read and so many new ideas to put into practise. I was very interested to read the piece on the Bronica RF645 in the latest edition of the magazine. I am fortunate to be a (new) owner of one of these cameras and greatly enjoy the simplicity of use and the quality pictures I get. However, I have yet to figure out how I use my faithful polarising filter with the 65mm lens which comes with the body. Got any good ideas how I can get round this or am I barking up the wrong tree? Many thanks. Norman Johnston

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points

I spoke with the UK importer of Bronica, Introphoto and at present they are in negotiations with Hoya and Kenko who are about to launch a polarising filter checker. This will allow you to take an eye-level view through the checker and then set your polarising filter on the camera at the correct position required for the polarising effect.

The product should be available in the Autumn of this year. Jim Mackay has used one and believes this could be the right answer for anyone with a rangefinder camera who uses polarising filters.
    Keep an eye on the Introphoto web site and ePHOTOzine news pages for further details in the near future.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.