Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
I have not been able to add variants of photos. I tried IE,Mozilla,Seamonkey and chrome. No success. But I have seen many members uploading more than one image. Can any one help me with this? Shall I know what browser to use
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
1. Upload one photo the normal way.
2. Go to the page to see your uploaded photo. Under the photo, you see OPTIONS.
3. Place the cursor on the arrow to reveal the menu.
4. Place the cursor on UPLOAD A VERSION and click. A new page appears.
5. On the new page choose from the menu PLEASE SELECT A VERSION TYPE: variant, reportage ...etc... Click on the one you want + click on CONTINUE.
6. A new page appears with UPLOAD QUEUE. Click on the arrow. Click on the Green Button (CHOOSE PHOTOS).
7. Choose the photos on your computer and then click OPEN. The photo will appear as a version. You can choose more than one versions.
Hoping you can do it and be successful.
All the best, JNC
Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe flash Player installed:
JNC has described the process for you perfectly.
I will merely add that it does not matter what browser you are using - they will all work for this.
Hope you succeed!
Hi Uma, I remember you asked the same question a few weeks ago. If you are still having problems, then you can always put in a report, by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking on 'Contact Support' - I'm sure someone will be able to help you.
ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.
You must be a member to leave a comment
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st March 2014 - 31st March 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View March's Photo Month Calendar