Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Budget Wedding Album? Recommendations?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Lucian
Lucian  4505 forum posts
12 Jun 2012 - 10:43 PM

The budget wedding album i use is no longer available in the uk. I am now looking to get another album to replace it. It needs to be a bookbound album that has 30-40 pages, easy to assemble and preferably no more expensive than £60.00. Any recommendations.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Jun 2012 - 10:43 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ourdayphotos
12 Jun 2012 - 10:54 PM

Try photobox, they do printed albums form about £25-£100.

Lucian
Lucian  4505 forum posts
12 Jun 2012 - 11:07 PM

It is an album im after. I dont want a photobook. the album i was using is only available in america now so need to find an alternative.

scottishphototours

WH Smith or Poundland - they both do a good range Wink

pulsar69
pulsar69  91611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2012 - 8:26 AM

Try doing some research for a change

keithh
keithh  1022557 forum posts Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2012 - 8:50 AM

or let somebody else spemd 30 seconds doing it for you

Lucian
Lucian  4505 forum posts
13 Jun 2012 - 9:03 AM

The reason i have asked this question is because it would be better to take the opinion of someone who has a good budget album as opposed to just looking at a photo of an album on the internet because cheap albums are notorious for looking better online than what they do in real life.

The album i used to use was the Superior Mount Tap Album 15page 10x10. I cant find it in the uk anymore and american suppliers are ignoring me when i send them an e-mail to request postage costs. Its a very good album and i would love to get some.

MikeA
MikeA  91133 forum posts England
13 Jun 2012 - 9:29 AM

Quote: ..................and american suppliers are ignoring me when i send them an e-mail .........................

LOL.

peterjones
peterjones e2 Member 123785 forum postspeterjones vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2012 - 9:47 AM

try here, they were about £45 each

collywobles
13 Jun 2012 - 10:03 AM

Quote: The budget wedding album i use is no longer available in the uk. I am now looking to get another album to replace it. It needs to be a bookbound album that has 30-40 pages, easy to assemble and preferably no more expensive than £60.00. Any recommendations.

Lucian,

You are the only person on here that does CHEAP, no one else does cheap albums, cheap, weddings and cheap cameras - only you so its unlikely anyone can help you.

Randle
Randle  892 forum posts United Kingdom
13 Jun 2012 - 12:29 PM

You could look at MTA albums, I have used the Madrid range as they are good. http://www.mtauk.co.uk/

janeez
janeez e2 Member 51147 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2012 - 3:52 PM

If no one likes Lucian's questions then perhaps it is better not to respond. I recently had to ask a question regarding A3 albums, Ok it was Loxley, but the answers I received were very helpful. I wonder sometimes that the rather unpleasant replies posted to him could put off other people from asking simple questions purely because they are afraid of the replies they will get.

If you have time to be on here and reply then somehow his questions cannot be interfering too much with your business.

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
thewilliam
13 Jun 2012 - 5:17 PM

Lucian, why not buy an ex-demo album from a photographer who's moved on to something else or who's given up weddings? This would be seriously cheap.

Now that I've retired from doing weddings, I have lots of albums that need a loving home and some of them are boxed and new.

Last Modified By thewilliam at 13 Jun 2012 - 5:18 PM
cameracat
cameracat  108575 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2012 - 6:57 PM

There is no such thing as a stupid question.....!!!

But there are truck loads of stupid answers available, Lots of witty replies to....Sad

Thank goodness for the reputation of this site, We have had one or two decent answers, Like the one from " thewilliam " and others...!!!

Not sure why the rest bothered joining in, Must be the weather or the lack of anything meaningful to do....Grin

Whatever..Wink

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 33370 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway22 Constructive Critique Points
13 Jun 2012 - 7:23 PM

I reckon Lucian is really Pete's alter ego...his way of stressing down after a hard day dealing with all the negative GEA posts and the debate on daily UA's.Tongue

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.