Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Burnley in the Premiership!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    backbeat
    backbeat e2 Member 8134 forum postsbackbeat vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    25 May 2009 - 9:16 PM

Congrats to Burnley in getting promotion to the Premiership! its great to see my home town doing so well..its 33 years since they were in the top division

Now for the Champions League Wink

phil

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    25 May 2009 - 9:16 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

torres99
    torres99  5119 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    25 May 2009 - 9:42 PM

Well Done mate Wait till you get to anfield LOL

wrinkles
    wrinkles e2 Member 5351 forum postswrinkles vcard United Kingdom
    25 May 2009 - 9:59 PM

What would Bob Lord have to say?

Kenfromsot
    Kenfromsot e2 Member 657 forum postsKenfromsot vcard United Kingdom
    25 May 2009 - 10:16 PM

Congratulations. See you at the Brittania next season.

cantona43
    cantona43 e2 Member 9885 forum postscantona43 vcard England4 Constructive Critique Points
    25 May 2009 - 11:17 PM

Well done they deserved it see you at Old Trafford next season and who knows the season after you may meet us in the champions league
    Neil

Cristian
    Cristian  9950 forum posts1 Constructive Critique Points
    25 May 2009 - 11:23 PM

Have to offer my congrats to them as well. I'm a Reading lad and have to say that I thought Burnley have been blimin' lucky, but fair play to them.

I hope they don't make our mistake and show too much loyalty to the current squad as the premiership is a whole new ball game. The bubble will soon burst as Hull have also found out and narrowly survived.

dcash29
    dcash29  91916 forum posts England
    26 May 2009 - 12:28 AM

Oh no, its going to be hell tomorrow with the burnley lot at work

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014842 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    26 May 2009 - 9:26 AM

....lancashire are taking over the premiership!

Look forward to blackburn v burnley derbies - always a sophisticated occasion Smile

digicammad
    digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    26 May 2009 - 10:13 AM

A good weekend for the North West and a very bad one for the North East! That only leaves Sunderland in the premiership!

ade_mcfade
    ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014842 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
    26 May 2009 - 10:21 AM

And only Hull in Yorkshire Wink

in the NW, isn't there...

Blackburn
    Bolton
    Wigan
    Man U
    Man C
    Liverpool
    Everton
    Burnley

?

Not bad really Smile

john64
    john64 e2 Member 10824 forum postsjohn64 vcard England
    26 May 2009 - 4:46 PM

I'd like to add my congrats too. I've a mate who's a Burnley fan, (he was there yesterday) we went to both Brum v Burnley games this season and hopefully will be doing the same in the Prem.

The West Mids now has more Prem teams than Yorkshire and the NE put together. Shame the Baggies couldn't keep their place.

backbeat
    backbeat e2 Member 8134 forum postsbackbeat vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    26 May 2009 - 10:44 PM

Quote:
    Look forward to blackburn v burnley derbies - always a sophisticated occasion

too true ade....but i fear there wont be many prawn sandwiches eaten there Wink

phil

DaveG_photo
    28 May 2009 - 4:04 PM

Quote: Have to offer my congrats to them as well. I'm a Reading lad and have to say that I thought Burnley have been blimin' lucky, but fair play to them.

I hope they don't make our mistake and show too much loyalty to the current squad as the premiership is a whole new ball game. The bubble will soon burst as Hull have also found out and narrowly survived.

Reading don't have much luck with Lancashire clubs beginning with B do they ?
    Dave,( Exiled Bolton fan in Berkshire.)

digicammad
    digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    28 May 2009 - 4:29 PM

I forecast lots of season ticket sales, to those who can't afford a ticket to the bigger clubs. That'll be a nice bonus for the Burnley coffers.

uggyy
    uggyy  82104 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
    28 May 2009 - 6:44 PM

So did they refund everyones season ticket from last year? I heard they where going to do that for the fans if they got promoted, which I thinks a great idea Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.