Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Calendars

julesm 10 1.7k 7 United Kingdom
17 Nov 2012 12:00PM
Does anyone have any recomendations for good Calendar creators? I use Loxely for my landscape, but costing me around 18 each, I find it impossible to sell them on for any reasonable profit due to the huge number of Calendar shops around.

Jules

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

slab 4 7 United Kingdom
17 Nov 2012 12:28PM
Alright Jules,
I just had some calendars done by Vistaprint and they were very good. I paid a bit extra for thicker glossy paper and was impressed with the results. I got nine calendars for 26 pound odd, they were easy to put together on their site, I uploaded jpegs of about 4-5 mb each, and the print quality was very good. You can get a low number done first to see the results but I will be getting more done by them, cheers, Paul.
julesm 10 1.7k 7 United Kingdom
17 Nov 2012 12:53PM
Thanks Paul, I'll take a look

Jules
icphoto 13 1.5k England
17 Nov 2012 1:09PM
I use Vistaprint as well and have done for years, the quality has been consistently good, pay for the glossy extra thick paper if you want the best, although the standard thickness semi gloss paper is actually very good. You can at the moment get a free vistaprint calendar through a link on epz, all you pay is the post. Worth having a go to see if you like it?Wink
17 Nov 2012 2:26PM
Have just used filprint.org - after recommendations on this site a few weeks back. Very pleased with them - there is a lady on the end of the phone called Olga who cannot do anymore for you if she tried. Prices are pretty competitive and they are what I call "proper" calendars - top wire hanger, cover, 12 single pages and back page all in 200gsm heavy silk paper. Just supplied the pdf to them and away we went! PM me if I can be of any more help. Louise

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.