Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Calendars

29 Aug 2012 10:01AM
Need somewhere to get calendars printed in batches of 50 or 100 - anyone out there any ideas? Last years were great but they have gone up 100%!!!!!!!!!! Certainly not paying that! Hope this is posted in the right section! Lou

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
29 Aug 2012 11:15AM
I use Lulu.com

Quality is superb but they are not cheap.
Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
29 Aug 2012 11:22AM
Albelli and Pixum would be my choices.
Tricia
janovilas e2
10 218 England
29 Aug 2012 1:14PM
Focus_Man 4 481 631 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2012 4:41PM
I used Vistaprint
29 Aug 2012 8:30PM
Have just worked out the exact figures on the calendars from last year to this years figures. Batches of 10 have gone up by 128% and batches of 50 by 82% - hope everyone who used them last year finds out before they order this year!

Thanks for your suggestions - fileprint.org seems a pretty good offering but have also come upon thinkink.co.uk who also look pretty competitive. A bit more research is called for I think.....
29 Aug 2012 9:54PM
I can second the fileprint recommendation - haven't used their templates though, I design my own calendars then upload as a pdf and they print exactly what I send them.
janovilas e2
10 218 England
17 Sep 2012 11:37AM
The fileprint templates are pretty basic, but as with Chris, I create my own designs and upload them as PDFs. Very happy with the results...
18 Oct 2012 3:30PM
I've got a mate who could do that perfectly for you, he's got some pretty alright deals for [link removed by epz, please see terms and conditions/]Calendar Printers[/link]. I've managed a little design company for a few years now and I've always gone to him, quality is top notch, always delivers on time. A*, highly recommended!
Scutter e2
7 1.7k 6 United Kingdom
18 Oct 2012 5:47PM
I create them in MS Publisher; save as PDF; and send to FilePrint. Job done (literally, they arrived yesterday and look good with accurate colour match).............Smile
20 Oct 2012 8:12AM
Always use these people . Keep an eye open for special offers. Excellent service at good prices!
picalo e2
2 2
30 Oct 2012 3:28PM
I use vistaprint as soon as you do one order, they send you pretty good offers of freebies soon after.

Postage is steep sometimes.
5 Nov 2012 10:43AM
Thank you everyone for your thoughts I have gone with Fileprint hopefully - a calendar is due to me on Wednesday so fingers crossed. The lady (Olga) there was extremely helpful and I cannot thank her for her input enough!

Lou

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.