Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

camera bag.....???

newfocus 8 644 2 United Kingdom
4 Jun 2012 5:12PM
Thanks Keith - I've been doing some more research and coming to the conclusion that a normal pack + belt pouches might be the way (I was hoping to find something like a a sack with a 40L main space for clothing, food, etc, plus a camera compartment for SLR + couple of lenses underneath and a proper tripod holder but haven't found anything yet). It's not an issue in the summer because I don't tend to be out for hours after sunset but it'd be nice to find something that works well by the time autumn comes.

I'm not a fan of the camera bag within the main back solution - it makes both the camera kit and the other stuff a hassle to get to - but the rucksack + belt idea might just do it if I can find stuff that fits well together. You're right about purpose built camera backpacks - they seem to assume you'll be spending all day outside but not need to carry anything apart from your camera and lenses.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.