Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Can Anyone Help?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84255 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Oct 2012 - 7:21 AM

We went to a wedding fair on Saturday. There was a stall which sold photographs of 'The Dawn On The Day I Got Married'. I thought it was a brilliant idea and would like to buy one for my daughter's wedding next year.

The problem was you had to choose from the images they took, which would have meant a meaningless view of 'somewhere' - I would really like to get an image of where my daughter is getting married (Kingswear/Dartmouth) in Devon.

Is there a photographer in EPZ who likes taking sun rise shots and would be prepared to sell me a copy? Her wedding is taking place next July, so it would mean a very early sunrise. Ideally it would be a seascape. Smile

If so, please get in contact with me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Oct 2012 - 7:21 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown
    15 Oct 2012 - 9:41 AM

I can't help you with getting a photograph Karen but I agree that it's a really good idea. Even if it's raining!

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84255 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Oct 2012 - 9:50 AM

Thanks anyway Brendon.

Yes, they showed a few of their 'rainy day' shots - using slower shutter speeds made the sea a gorgeous colour!

Last Modified By KarenFB at 15 Oct 2012 - 9:51 AM
    • «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.