Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Can one protect him self when selling .

bagman e2
3 65 United States
4 Nov 2011 5:37PM
pentax k20 d ,with 2 batteries, pentax add on grip,very ,very reasonal with very , very low use.
can one fine out how clicks on it to. i got new and when i pass wife would not use.
frank.
i hope i am doing this wrong pete.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Boyd e2
11 11.2k 11 Wales
4 Nov 2011 6:24PM
Probably best to sell it in the ePHOTOzine classified section.
If you're not sure how to phrase it or you need any further help then you can contact the team here .
bagman e2
3 65 United States
4 Nov 2011 6:41PM
sorry . the drugs for pain can make typing and thinking hard for me to do .
was trying to fine out if there was a way to protect both party,s when selling an camera on this site.
second is there a way to tell many pic,s was taken with it so one could tell the buyer for sure because i have not much.
i hope this fool did not do this in the wrong place is what i was trying to say to pete.
frank. hope right this time. so sorry guys and guys.
bagman e2
3 65 United States
4 Nov 2011 6:51PM
a heck i can do this any more i will stay off the forums guys and gals.
franks.
Eastlands e2
4 687 3 Northern Ireland
4 Nov 2011 6:58PM
Frank, stick with it, and follow Boyd's advice to use the classified section. Best wishes.
justin c 11 4.6k 36 England
4 Nov 2011 6:59PM

Quote:was trying to fine out if there was a way to protect both party,s when selling an camera on this site.

You should be fine, but just watch out for scammers. If you get an enquiry, there will often be a link to the person's Ephotoize portfolio. Check it out, in most cases you'll often find it's someone who's been a member for quite sometime. If you see that they've just joined the site on the same day they've enquired about your camera, then personally I wouldn't even bother replying. It's possible they could be genuine, but in all probability, they're probably not, so don't take any chances.
Whatever method of payment you decide to take, just ensure that it's been received and has completely cleared before posting your camera.
User_Removed 12 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
4 Nov 2011 8:01PM
I'm so sorry Frank. I just didn't realise mate.
Yeh the Classifieds is where you want.
Good luck......with everything Frank. Smile
BigRick e2
9 2.1k 3 United Kingdom
5 Nov 2011 9:36AM
seconded to the not giving up.... have read your portfolio page, and your photos are great and you obviously enjoy it, no one minds the wording mix up. Smile

As said above though, make sure you recieve payment before you send the item, or better still get them to pay through paypal, that way both sides have some form of protection through them. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.