Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Can't wait to get home now.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Goldfynche
19 Jun 2013 - 3:50 PM

Quote: Er....There is just one boys name!

That's why I started my post with "as far as I know". Thanks for updating. Smile
Keith

Hangs head in 'smartarse' shame. Wasn't trying deliberately to be a knowitall, honest. Blush

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
19 Jun 2013 - 3:50 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Railcam
Railcam  7477 forum posts Scotland
19 Jun 2013 - 4:19 PM

Don't worry. I am wiser now. Do you know what the boy's name is and why?
Keith

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43917 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
19 Jun 2013 - 4:28 PM

Quote: Do you know what the boy's name is and why?

Eddie might be an odds-on favouriteWink

Last Modified By saltireblue at 19 Jun 2013 - 4:28 PM
Goldfynche
19 Jun 2013 - 6:23 PM

No. I can't recall. But I know it is some poncy name that very few mothers would choose!

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43917 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
19 Jun 2013 - 7:15 PM

Quote: No. I can't recall. But I know it is some poncy name that very few mothers would choose!

Fauntleroy?Grin

Goldfynche
19 Jun 2013 - 7:44 PM

That's the little bugger! Wink

nikonphotographer

Quote: Do you know what the boy's name is and why?
Keith

valantino.jpg

Goldfynche
19 Jun 2013 - 7:52 PM

Hang on! It's coming to me. Er.....Valentino! That's it.

polis_928tadw59

This thread has gone dead since the 19th June. Has Goldfynche got back home yet, or what ?TongueWink Probably visiting all motorway service areas collecting Stobart truck names.Grin

Last Modified By polis_928tadw59 at 5 Jul 2013 - 12:51 PM
Goldfynche
17 Jul 2013 - 2:39 PM

Ok. Apparently there have remarks (complaints?) That I have let let this thread slide.
Sorry about that. I am on heart medication and have suddenly developed an adverse re-action to a couple of them. I have looked in a few times, but have not felt well enough to venture out with the Nikon. This heat wave doesn't exactly help either, and I am supposed to be driving back up to Scotland, early in August.
I am also finding that the Nikon is becoming rather heavy and cumbersome to carry. I might have to consider one of the more compact (serious) cameras around now.
The iPhone 4 that I took the Eddie picture with has now been replaced with a Samsung Galaxy Note 2, with a 5mp camera and a superb screen.
I'm more than little surprised that we don't have a couple of Eddie groupies in the forum!

saltireblue
17 Jul 2013 - 3:51 PM

I presume the 'Eddie' being mentioned her is The Eagle variety?Wink

Malc

polis_928tadw59

Hi, Goldfynche, Do not take offence at my sense of humour - I assumed that you had returned home OK, and, seeing a couple of fresh posts by you in different topics, I thought that you had forgotten about this one. Complaints ? Never, nice to have you joining in. The heatwave , I too am finding it rough. But if you are thinking about getting rid of your heavy Nikon - I can't afford to buy it, let alone the postage, but if you drive up to Scotland, I can give you my post code, and as you pass by you could throw the Nikon out the car window (solid cameras) and I will scour the grass verges for it.Tongue
Best of luck with your health and have a good time in Scotland with your relatives.

Goldfynche
17 Jul 2013 - 8:59 PM

Thankyou. No offence taken. I'm afraid though that my daughter (in Scotland) has already called Dibs on my Nikon, even though she has a D300 of her own.
I have a little mechanical counter, appropriately named Boyz Toyz that we use to count the Eddie Stobart trucks we see on the drive to/from Scotland.

Goldfynche
16 Aug 2013 - 4:31 PM

Back up in Scotland again. Not an uneventful journey. I didn't realise that my cars fuel pipe had developed a leak. Had to call Green Flag out, half way through the journey. He did a good temporary fix.
Brought the D200 up with me this time, as well as my big Sony camcorder. Haven't been out with either, as yet.

polis_928tadw59

Honestly, Goldfynche, I do not know what to say or comment. You are like the swallows and swifts, fltting about for thousands of miles from one end of the earth to the other. Enjoy yourself up in HaggisLand, - try and meet adrian-w.Grin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.