Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Canon 100-400 Camo

21 Jan 2013 7:57PM
Hi. Does anyone have camo lense cover and if so where did you purchase it from. Thanks Pete

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
21 Jan 2013 8:12PM
Go to birdsasart.com, they have them in their store. Here's a link.
Sooty_1 e2
4 1.3k 203 United Kingdom
21 Jan 2013 8:34PM
Or just get a bit of camo cloth and some black tape.....
justin c 11 4.6k 36 England
21 Jan 2013 8:42PM
Personally I wouldn't bother with one on that lens because there will always be a fair proportion of the lens showing due to the lens extending when zoomed. If you did particularly want to cover some of it, try a camouflage tape available from and good shooting shot, or, get a piece of scrim netting from an army surplus shop.
There are dedicated covers if you do want to go that route. You don't need to mess about with importing from the States, you can buy them from WEX or Wildlife Watching Supplies.
GazzaG2003 e2
11 252 England
21 Jan 2013 9:02PM
cost me 50 for mine 2 yrs ago at the birdfair, complete waste of time Sad
KNS 5 106 2 United Kingdom
22 Jan 2013 12:47AM
If it's just a waterproof cover you are after buy a cheap pair of waterproof trousers - chop the legs off - it's a buy one get one free deal Smile it's what we use.....cost about 8. Camo on lenses is more a fashion statement than anythng else....
22 Jan 2013 8:22AM
Hmmm Ok I wont buy one, i was being a bit of a fashion geek, Sad, but still want somrthing to protect body of lense, cheers all Pete

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.