Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM

kinfatric 10 550 9 Scotland
2 Jul 2006 9:37AM
I've had one of these on order since the beginning of May from the Epz shop ( Warehouseexpress ) the last time I asked for an expected delivery date they couldn't give one at the time, any one got any info? I'm aware there was a flare problem so perhaps its Canon doing a fix before sending out new modified ones.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
2 Jul 2006 10:20AM
it is shown as in stock here .
But I never use them before, so, don't know anything about them.
JohnHawthorne 9 1.7k 5 Scotland
2 Jul 2006 12:57PM
I got mine a few weeks ago from Parks Cameras

Good personal service. Had it on order there for a few weeks and once they got it in stock they phoned to check that I still wanted it, then dispatched. It was with me a couple of days later.
kinfatric 10 550 9 Scotland
2 Jul 2006 1:34PM
Cole thanks for the info...John yes I've checked Park's site I may go either, a little more expensive than ' warehouseexpress ' but at least both sites have one, thanks.
Melanie_M e2
9 168 9 United Kingdom
2 Jul 2006 3:42PM
I'm totally hacked off with Warehouse Express. 3 times I ordered stuff from them. 3 times I waited in the next day for the delivery. Three times I rang them. Three times they told me an item was unavailable and they'd kept back the order. Three emails thay said they sent and I never received. Three more times I go to Wilkinsons!
jakabout 10 1.7k 1 United Kingdom
2 Jul 2006 3:53PM
Was told by my supplier, T4 Cameras, that they are only expecting them in August.... I have one of the early problem lenses which needs to be replaced by Canon - I've waited ages already but hey, I'll be getting a nice shiny new lens one of these months!
ckristoff 10 942 Wales
2 Jul 2006 4:06PM
Hello friends,

England may be out of the World Cup. But hey! One day we'll all get a new Canon L lens! Does it matter how long it takes?

I've ordered the same lens from Warehouse Express. At the same time, I also ordered the 100 - 400 L lens, which I'm told IS in stock, while the 24 - 105 is on back order. I don't mind, I'm a patient dude.

Frank.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.