Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    kinfatric
    kinfatric  9550 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Jul 2006 - 9:37 AM

I've had one of these on order since the beginning of May from the Epz shop ( Warehouseexpress ) the last time I asked for an expected delivery date they couldn't give one at the time, any one got any info? I'm aware there was a flare problem so perhaps its Canon doing a fix before sending out new modified ones.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    2 Jul 2006 - 9:37 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Coleslaw
    Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Jul 2006 - 10:20 AM

it is shown as in stock here.
    But I never use them before, so, don't know anything about them.

JohnHawthorne
    2 Jul 2006 - 12:57 PM

I got mine a few weeks ago from Parks Cameras

Good personal service. Had it on order there for a few weeks and once they got it in stock they phoned to check that I still wanted it, then dispatched. It was with me a couple of days later.

kinfatric
    kinfatric  9550 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Jul 2006 - 1:34 PM

Cole thanks for the info...John yes I've checked Park's site I may go either, a little more expensive than ' warehouseexpress ' but at least both sites have one, thanks.

Melanie_M
    Melanie_M e2 Member 9168 forum postsMelanie_M vcard United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Jul 2006 - 3:42 PM

I'm totally hacked off with Warehouse Express. 3 times I ordered stuff from them. 3 times I waited in the next day for the delivery. Three times I rang them. Three times they told me an item was unavailable and they'd kept back the order. Three emails thay said they sent and I never received. Three more times I go to Wilkinsons!

jakabout
    jakabout  101741 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Jul 2006 - 3:53 PM

Was told by my supplier, T4 Cameras, that they are only expecting them in August.... I have one of the early problem lenses which needs to be replaced by Canon - I've waited ages already but hey, I'll be getting a nice shiny new lens one of these months!

ckristoff
    ckristoff  10940 forum posts Wales
    2 Jul 2006 - 4:06 PM

Hello friends,

England may be out of the World Cup. But hey! One day we'll all get a new Canon L lens! Does it matter how long it takes?

I've ordered the same lens from Warehouse Express. At the same time, I also ordered the 100 - 400 L lens, which I'm told IS in stock, while the 24 - 105 is on back order. I don't mind, I'm a patient dude.

Frank.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.