Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

canon eos7d firmware update

gaffers1 4 1 United Kingdom
15 Aug 2012 9:56AM
has anyone else had the problem with the version 2 upgrade that the wft no longer works and it asks for a wft upgrade thats not avilable yet.still waiting for a call back from canon support.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

robthecamman 3 1.4k United Kingdom
15 Aug 2012 10:05AM
nope worked fine
15 Aug 2012 6:01PM
No problems so far. Pardon my ignorance but what's wft?
robthecamman 3 1.4k United Kingdom
15 Aug 2012 7:08PM
ohhh sorry just the new firmware.someone did load a message the other day asking wat people thought about the 7d firmware update but got no answer as im aware
justin c 11 4.6k 36 England
15 Aug 2012 7:13PM

Quote:Pardon my ignorance but what's wft?

Wireless file transfer.
15 Aug 2012 7:49PM
Thank goodness for that! I thought you'd made a miss typeWink
gaffers1 4 1 United Kingdom
15 Aug 2012 11:06PM
finally got the 1.07 upgrade for the wft from canon usa now its back to normal thank you canon supportGrin
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2012 1:12PM
Canon EOS 7D Firmware 2.0.3
Firmware version 2.0.3 incorporates the following fixes.

Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera stops working when the auto power off setting takes effect.
Fixes a phenomenon in which the maximum number of images that can be captured in a burst may be less than the actual number displayed in the viewfinder.
Corrects some errors in the message displayed on the LCD screen when saving RAW images developed in the camera (these errors do not appear in the Japanese and Korean language displays).
http://www.canon.co.uk/Support/Consumer_Products/products/cameras/Digital_SLR/EOS_7D.aspx?faqtcmuri=tcm:14-970748&page=1&type=important

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.