Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Canon G9, One Light and Photoshop

miptog e2
9 3.5k 61 United Kingdom
4 May 2008 2:50PM
Check this out: A G9, One Light and Photoshop .

Now please discuss.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

digipix76 e2
7 577 England
4 May 2008 3:39PM
I've not rearly given mine a good outing yet, but what i have done with it i'm well pleased with. it is a cracking piece of kit.

ian
riprap007 e2
10 1.6k 37 England
4 May 2008 4:14PM
it was the curves retouching that most impressed me, I found a few of the better compacts produce excellent results in studio conditions
bigsean e2
6 164 Wales
4 May 2008 4:36PM
i am well impressed! i still like to go out and buy new gear though lol. i think im addicted. Hope the mrs dosnt see it i have convinced her, all that i buy is essential.
It's amazing what you can do with a compact, at such a low cost.
All you need is a compact. Oh, plus a studio, studio flash on overhead gantry, large light panel reflector, small reflector on a stand, professional model, make-up artist, stylist, Intel Mac with Photoshop CS3 and Wacom graphics tablet.
Piece of cake.
mrcal e2
10 1.0k
4 May 2008 7:47PM
I prefer the inage before all that PS work.
keith selmes
11 7.1k 1 United Kingdom
4 May 2008 10:56PM
I'm glad someone else said that first. Five hours of boring photoshop, and I can see how it makes a magazine photo, but I do prefer the original.
Gives a clue as to how the glossy mags get that way.
4 May 2008 11:06PM
Five hours of photoshop and he didn't do her any favours!! Technically I suppose it's very good but I did prefer the original - the mod is over done IMHO
pcheywood e2
9 1.3k England
4 May 2008 11:37PM
With 5 hours of post processing in PS I suppose he could of used an old Halina 110!

Paul.
Westers e2
10 3.9k 1 Burkina Faso
5 May 2008 2:53AM
Do I hear the sounds of jealousy.......? Yep, I hear them.
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
5 May 2008 4:39AM
Just goes to show you how good we are, getting the quality we do with the little bit of kit we have, eh? If he had to spend 5 hours in PS, having all that junk available in the studio, he needs to read Pete's book.
Westers e2
10 3.9k 1 Burkina Faso
5 May 2008 4:45AM
Do I hear the sounds of jealousy.......? Nope, I hear some serious derriere licking...

Smile
keith selmes
11 7.1k 1 United Kingdom
5 May 2008 9:21AM

Quote:Do I hear the sounds of jealousy.......? Yep, I hear them.
For the Hasselblad, yes! If all they need is a G9, must be loads of studios selling off their crumby old hasselblad digital MF kit - think I'd better check ebay.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.