Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Card Blanks

whipspeed e2
10 4.0k 22 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2010 4:17PM
I'm looking to get some card blanks to stick 6x4" Photo's to the front of. I did have some that were slightly bigger than the photo at 114mmx162mm (C6) But it seems now that you can get c6 envelopes at this side, but the cards are smaller.
Does anyone know of a good supplier?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

16 Mar 2010 7:57AM
there is a shop in coppul chorley that does these in various sizes and will provide bags and envelopes to. if you google this The Cutting Edge - Ecocraft Coppul it will find them. Ive used them for some time and the quality is high, they do aperture cards, that are three fold and you place your picture in what is basically a mount with a backing on, go to your nearest pound shop though as you will need plenty of double sided tape
16 Mar 2010 7:58AM
just found it its eco-craft.co.uk
Nickscape 8 696 9 England
16 Mar 2010 9:01AM
i buy all mine from craft creations. they also do blanks with an aperture so you can hide the edge of the crafts which look very neat and tidy. They have a whole range of sizes -
16 Mar 2010 5:42PM
yeh craft creations are good too, the place i recomended make the same ones nick mentioned, i think they supply them actually but prices are very similar
whipspeed e2
10 4.0k 22 United Kingdom
16 Mar 2010 6:53PM
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll have a look at those.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.