Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Card Blanks

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2010 - 4:17 PM

I'm looking to get some card blanks to stick 6x4" Photo's to the front of. I did have some that were slightly bigger than the photo at 114mmx162mm (C6) But it seems now that you can get c6 envelopes at this side, but the cards are smaller.
    Does anyone know of a good supplier?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Mar 2010 - 4:17 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

photostoreuk
    16 Mar 2010 - 7:57 AM

there is a shop in coppul chorley that does these in various sizes and will provide bags and envelopes to. if you google this The Cutting Edge - Ecocraft Coppul it will find them. Ive used them for some time and the quality is high, they do aperture cards, that are three fold and you place your picture in what is basically a mount with a backing on, go to your nearest pound shop though as you will need plenty of double sided tape

photostoreuk
    16 Mar 2010 - 7:58 AM

just found it its eco-craft.co.uk

Nickscape
    Nickscape  8695 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Mar 2010 - 9:01 AM

i buy all mine from craft creations. they also do blanks with an aperture so you can hide the edge of the crafts which look very neat and tidy. They have a whole range of sizes -

photostoreuk
    16 Mar 2010 - 5:42 PM

yeh craft creations are good too, the place i recomended make the same ones nick mentioned, i think they supply them actually but prices are very similar

whipspeed
    whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Mar 2010 - 6:53 PM

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll have a look at those.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.