Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

CC

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    TheWanderer
    6 May 2010 - 8:01 PM

Can enyone tell me what may be wrong with this image Its only got 5 votes so there must be something i am missing and could do with an other set of eyes to look at it.
    Thanks in advance.

jon

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 7 May 2010 - 3:33 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    6 May 2010 - 8:01 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

CaptivePhotons
    CaptivePhotons e2 Member 101497 forum postsCaptivePhotons vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
    6 May 2010 - 8:18 PM

I'm no expert, but the way I see it the big white area has no detail to speak of and does nothing to enhance the image, the figure looks like it has been cut and pasted from a book and the type of image has limited appeal. Perhaps you would do better putting it in the critique section.

Jestertheclown

Without wishing to appear rude, it could simply be that people don't like it.

I can see that a lot of work has gone into producing it and I'm sure it's a very, very clever piece of work but, if I'm honest, I'd never have looked at it if you hadn't started this thread. Certainly as a thumbnail it would never get my attention.

It may just not have sufficient appeal.

Sorry but that's my opinion.

Jester.

User_Removed
    6 May 2010 - 8:29 PM

Quote: it could simply be that people don't like it.

Quote: I'm no expert, but the way I see it the big white area has no detail to speak of and does nothing to enhance the image,

Kinda sums it up for me...

I appreciate the work that has gone into it but, consideration has to be given to the large amount of 'burn-out' there is in the subject area.

Smile

EDIT:

You could always post similar work in the Critiques Gallery for guidance - no votes but lots of good feedback.

Last Modified By User_Removed at 6 May 2010 - 8:31 PM
    Daffy1
    Daffy1  6332 forum posts Ireland
    6 May 2010 - 9:23 PM

Its not a photograph but lots of digital manipulation, not to my liking . Sorry . Damian

TheWanderer
    6 May 2010 - 9:28 PM

Ok should of mentioned it is under the digital art section...
    I will have another play with it and probably put it in the CC gallery. Thanks for all your time and feed back. Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.