Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Changes to Flickr

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

KevSB
KevSB  101407 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
22 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

Yep, very much Like my own Experiences Paul, I Got asked to join a group called the "Cavalry" It turned out to be half naked blokes in riding Boots and Stetsons. I left very quickly lol

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrDennis
MrDennis  5227 forum posts Wales
22 May 2013 - 1:28 PM

I must be Honest..I don't like the way Flickr has gone or is going. Flickr/Google+/Facebook all following each other and more or less, looking the same. I have a Pro account and a Free account. My Pro account is up for renewal on 1st June. Should I renew or go FREE...What's the Debate on that one???????

KevSB
KevSB  101407 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
22 May 2013 - 2:04 PM

Quote: I must be Honest..I don't like the way Flickr has gone or is going. Flickr/Google+/Facebook all following each other and more or less, looking the same. I have a Pro account and a Free account. My Pro account is up for renewal on 1st June. Should I renew or go FREE...What's the Debate on that one???????

Everything Moves On, only you can decide if it fills your needs. Mine is large quantity uploads which allow downloading, Flickr fills that role. Not taken much notice of the new version but provided it does the same and already having a pro means no increase then its fine by me.
For quality edited version other sites suit much better.

Railcam
Railcam  7475 forum posts Scotland
22 May 2013 - 2:33 PM

I must admit I would have preferred a bit more white space around the (large) thumbnails. At least they no longer look over sharpened.

NikLG
NikLG  91736 forum posts England
22 May 2013 - 3:40 PM

I don't mind it that much..I wish there was some kind of option to alter the way it looks though, like there used to be.
I'd prefer to have my last, say, 12 uploads at the top, then sets or groups under that rather than everything all there in one place.

Jestertheclown
22 May 2013 - 4:39 PM

Quote: I was suddenly being invited to share my pictures on pAges with guy dressed in boots, whip and very little leather clothing.

I know what you mean Kev but I doubt that that's peculiar to Flickr and could well occur regardless of where you post your erm, interesting pics., so long as equaly erm, interesting people can access them.

Last Modified By Jestertheclown at 22 May 2013 - 4:41 PM
Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315335 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
22 May 2013 - 9:30 PM

Quote: I was suddenly being invited to share my pictures on pAges with guy dressed in boots, whip and very little leather clothing

Could be worse, at least you hadn`t been invited to be some kind of uniform and jackboot adviser on a dodgy film set Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.