Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Chatham Dockyard - Salute To The 40's - 17th / 18th September

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    JJGEE
    JJGEE  96225 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Aug 2011 - 2:28 PM

Our good friend Sarah ( sezz ) is currently unable to set this South East Meet Group trip up and has asked me to to post this item to see of there is any interest from the wider epz membership.

Salute To The 40's

This is intending to be the September meet of the South East Meets Group, which day has not yet been decided but please do click on the above link and look at the details and indicate here if interested, together with a preferred day.

This will be the first "official" epz members' meet that Sarah has organised, so come on, give her your support and join us for a great day out Wink

Jeff

Last Modified By JJGEE at 10 Aug 2011 - 2:29 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    10 Aug 2011 - 2:28 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE
    10 Aug 2011 - 11:12 PM

Checked my diary..... I can make either day Smile

In truth, I have been practicing going out without a tripod taking hand held shots in anticipation of this day out Wink

paddyman
    paddyman e2 Member 566 forum postspaddyman vcard United Kingdom
    10 Aug 2011 - 11:15 PM

Looks good Jeff count me in on this one.any day suits me...Alec.

JJGEE
    11 Aug 2011 - 8:09 AM

Hi Alec, bit further to travel than Ardingly but yes, it does look like a good day out Smile

JJGEE
    13 Aug 2011 - 8:18 AM

Thought I would bring this back up the list for the week-end visitors to epz Smile

Sezz
    Sezz e2 Member 9617 forum postsSezz vcard England15 Constructive Critique Points
    14 Aug 2011 - 4:40 PM

Jeff, many thanks for helping me out with this whilst I was away. I'm pleased that you and Alec are keen on the idea! I will definitely be going anyway but I think it would be a great idea for our September SE Group meet.

I've pm'd a few members and if anyone else would like to come along you'd be very welcome! Please add your interest here and then I can decide whether to create an official meet or not... Smile

Sarah x

JJGEE
    18 Aug 2011 - 7:34 PM

I was in the area this morning so popped to check out the "Afternoon Tea" details.

I like the idea very much, but obviously it is down to Sarah and the rest of you to decide whether to go for it or not Wink

"Afternoon Tea" - subject to change but general idea is:
    Tea or Coffee
    Sandwiches
    Scones
    Cakes

Price 7.95

BUT
    It has to be pre-booked and paid for in advance and we will have to state a set time ( between 14:00 and 16:00 )
    However, the plus point is.... no waiting in a queu and a guaranteed seat !
    All very civilised Wink

They are expecting a good response to this... so it will need to be sorted fairly soon, one way or the other.

I have the contact details of the specific people arranging this as it is separate from the Historic Dockyard centre.

Jeff

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.