Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Chatham Dockyard - Salute To The 40's - 17th / 18th September

JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
10 Aug 2011 2:28PM
Our good friend Sarah ( sezz ) is currently unable to set this South East Meet Group trip up and has asked me to to post this item to see of there is any interest from the wider epz membership.

Salute To The 40's

This is intending to be the September meet of the South East Meets Group, which day has not yet been decided but please do click on the above link and look at the details and indicate here if interested, together with a preferred day.

This will be the first "official" epz members' meet that Sarah has organised, so come on, give her your support and join us for a great day out Wink

Jeff

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
10 Aug 2011 11:12PM
Checked my diary..... I can make either day Smile

In truth, I have been practicing going out without a tripod taking hand held shots in anticipation of this day out Wink
paddyman 5 66 United Kingdom
10 Aug 2011 11:15PM
Looks good Jeff count me in on this one.any day suits me...Alec.
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
11 Aug 2011 8:09AM
Hi Alec, bit further to travel than Ardingly but yes, it does look like a good day out Smile
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
13 Aug 2011 8:18AM
Thought I would bring this back up the list for the week-end visitors to epz Smile
Sezz e2
9 617 15 England
14 Aug 2011 4:40PM
Jeff, many thanks for helping me out with this whilst I was away. I'm pleased that you and Alec are keen on the idea! I will definitely be going anyway but I think it would be a great idea for our September SE Group meet.

I've pm'd a few members and if anyone else would like to come along you'd be very welcome! Please add your interest here and then I can decide whether to create an official meet or not... Smile

Sarah x
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
18 Aug 2011 7:34PM
I was in the area this morning so popped to check out the "Afternoon Tea" details.

I like the idea very much, but obviously it is down to Sarah and the rest of you to decide whether to go for it or not Wink

"Afternoon Tea" - subject to change but general idea is:
Tea or Coffee
Sandwiches
Scones
Cakes

Price 7.95

BUT
It has to be pre-booked and paid for in advance and we will have to state a set time ( between 14:00 and 16:00 )
However, the plus point is.... no waiting in a queu and a guaranteed seat !
All very civilised Wink

They are expecting a good response to this... so it will need to be sorted fairly soon, one way or the other.

I have the contact details of the specific people arranging this as it is separate from the Historic Dockyard centre.

Jeff

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.