Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Cheap ND 10 filter ?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    widtink
    widtink e2 Member 1404 forum postswidtink vcard Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Aug 2012 - 10:59 PM

Hi everyone my brother sent me down some welders glass which apparently makes for a cheap (free) filter whats the word on the epz street on this and whats the best way to use it cos i just love dry ice lol mmm can i reverse the lens hood and stick the glass to it with something like blue tak ? any dour Scots oot there tried this or indeed any of my British friends eg tight Yorkshiremen lol Wink

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    31 Aug 2012 - 10:59 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Sooty_1
    Sooty_1 Critique Team 31125 forum posts United Kingdom192 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Aug 2012 - 11:50 PM

See other post! Lol

User_Removed
    1 Sep 2012 - 12:27 PM

Quote: Hi everyone any dour Scots oot there tried this or indeed any of my British friends eg tight Yorkshiremen lol Wink

You know the definition of a Yorkshireman? A Scot who has had his generosity surgically removed.

Just like a Scouser is a Geordie with his brains bashed out.

But seriously (who, me?), why improvise with welder's goggles when you can get a genuine ND filter to fit your camera lens direct from China on eBay for under a fiver, post paid.

widtink
    widtink e2 Member 1404 forum postswidtink vcard Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2012 - 6:23 PM

under a fiver !!! really am shockedTongue

User_Removed
    1 Sep 2012 - 9:05 PM

Quote: Under a fiver !!! really am shockedTongue

Don't be shocked.

I just got a cloned battery grip, spare battery, three battery holders and a charger for my Nikon D800 direct from China on eBay for under 60. Superb quality but would have cost me over 400 if I'd bought the Nikon equivalents.

The way I look at it is that if even 10% of the stuff you buy from China on eBay turns out to be junk (very unlikely) you are still quids in.

Last Modified By User_Removed at 1 Sep 2012 - 9:07 PM
    • «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.