Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Chester

Coast e2
6 1.5k 292 United Kingdom
28 Oct 2012 9:22PM
Just moved from N. Yorks to Chester. Any photo events anyone knows of will be good to hear about. Aware there is a photo society but not taken the plunge as mostly away working midweek when they meet.

Any Chester Togs out there?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob e2
8 2.4k 126 United Kingdom
28 Oct 2012 10:08PM
Near by... I often work in Chester although I live a few miles away. The photographic society there has a very good reputation - and the last I heard a good range of membership. If you can you should give it a go. As for events - I'm not so sure - although I suspect there are plenty.
mikehit e2
5 7.1k 11 United Kingdom
28 Oct 2012 11:12PM
Here is the website for Lncashire and Cheshire Photogrpahic Union - it lists all the clubs and has an 'events' page.

http://www.lcpu.org/
Coast e2
29 Oct 2012 7:46AM
Many thanks both. Link is really interesting.
29 Oct 2012 11:28AM
Look up Wrexham and District Photographic Society; meets Monday evenings at the Railway Club. Interesting mixture of talks and competitions. I know that Chester Photo Socieety are holding an event at Chester Zoo on a Sunday soon but not sure of the date. Googling Chester Photographical Society should bring up details - it's open to all and not just club members. I live just over the Welsh border and you'll have a wealth of opportunities now you're only an hour or so away from Snowdonia!
21 Nov 2012 2:00PM
Was in your neck of the woods yesterday (Coast).

Went for some low light pictures as the sky was pretty eventful for a change.

Also I find the people interested in what your shooting in Chester, love the city, would love to live there.

Gareth
Coast e2
21 Nov 2012 8:47PM
Yes it's a lovely place to live. Lots of beautiful scenery on the doorstep and some interesting industrial views at nearby Runcorn and Ellesmere Port. Hope you got some good pictures

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.