Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Chester Zoo 14/08/2005

Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
4 Aug 2005 10:42AM
Been talking with wifey about what she would like to as she has a week off on holiday coming up soon. Anyways she who must be obeyed has said she would like to do Chester Zoo on Sunday 14th. But would like to know if any other members would like to come along for the trip? Can Chester Zoo deal with another EPZ meet?....LOL

The date is not fixed in stone, we could do the day before if it suits anyone better....So there you all have it. Check your diaries and if you fancy a day of mirth, fun and general chaos with the Osman clan, why not come along and join us!

Ade & Sue

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

csurry
12 9.2k 92
4 Aug 2005 10:50AM
Only if you bring birfday cake!
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
4 Aug 2005 10:52AM
Birfday Cake?
mr g 10 403 3 United Kingdom
4 Aug 2005 12:44PM
5 minutes away from Chester Zoo but can't do the 14th. Could do the 13th if that's any use. Missed the last Chester zoo epic EPZ meet due to work.
Rob
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
4 Aug 2005 12:48PM
Well I'm easy either way (no smartass comments plz).....See how much interest is generated and what suits most peeps I think.....
zippie 10 1.3k England
4 Aug 2005 1:12PM
Would of loved to, but we are busy next weekend.

Andy
digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
4 Aug 2005 1:54PM
Not around sorry Ade, otherwise it would have been a good chance to put baby through its' paces. :0)

Have fun.

Ian
fishiee e2
10 469 3 United Kingdom
5 Aug 2005 2:39PM
Alas I shall be stuck amongst the mountains and fyords of Northern Norway that weekend. Whey!!

I guess I'll just have to point the camera at Fish Eagles, Porpoises and maybe the odd Killer Whale or two to take my mind off the Chester Zoo meet I am missing out on in between fishing for monsters of the deep.

I'm up for a meet once I return though... well, after the 2 weeks I have in the Swiss mountains that starts the following week that is!!

Life's a bitch at times eh? Wink
suzieosman 10 66 United Kingdom
12 Aug 2005 6:40AM
Well looks like we won't be able to go after all......Ade's back is knackered and it don't look like our daughter can get a lift to and from work, so we'll be staying local this weekend....Hopefully try and organise something for another time, when more people are free
Cheers all
Sue

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.