Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Chester Zoo 14/08/2005

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Aug 2005 - 10:42 AM

Been talking with wifey about what she would like to as she has a week off on holiday coming up soon. Anyways she who must be obeyed has said she would like to do Chester Zoo on Sunday 14th. But would like to know if any other members would like to come along for the trip? Can Chester Zoo deal with another EPZ meet?....LOL

The date is not fixed in stone, we could do the day before if it suits anyone better....So there you all have it. Check your diaries and if you fancy a day of mirth, fun and general chaos with the Osman clan, why not come along and join us!

Ade & Sue

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    4 Aug 2005 - 10:42 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

csurry
    csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Aug 2005 - 10:50 AM

Only if you bring birfday cake!

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Aug 2005 - 10:52 AM

Birfday Cake?

mr g
    mr g  9403 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Aug 2005 - 12:44 PM

5 minutes away from Chester Zoo but can't do the 14th. Could do the 13th if that's any use. Missed the last Chester zoo epic EPZ meet due to work.
    Rob

Ade_Osman
    4 Aug 2005 - 12:48 PM

Well I'm easy either way (no smartass comments plz).....See how much interest is generated and what suits most peeps I think.....

zippie
    zippie  101329 forum posts England
    4 Aug 2005 - 1:12 PM

Would of loved to, but we are busy next weekend.

Andy

digicammad
    digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Aug 2005 - 1:54 PM

Not around sorry Ade, otherwise it would have been a good chance to put baby through its' paces. :0)

Have fun.

Ian

fishiee
    fishiee  10460 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Aug 2005 - 2:39 PM

Alas I shall be stuck amongst the mountains and fyords of Northern Norway that weekend. Whey!!

I guess I'll just have to point the camera at Fish Eagles, Porpoises and maybe the odd Killer Whale or two to take my mind off the Chester Zoo meet I am missing out on in between fishing for monsters of the deep.

I'm up for a meet once I return though... well, after the 2 weeks I have in the Swiss mountains that starts the following week that is!!

Life's a bitch at times eh? Wink

suzieosman
    suzieosman  1066 forum posts United Kingdom
    12 Aug 2005 - 6:40 AM

Well looks like we won't be able to go after all......Ade's back is knackered and it don't look like our daughter can get a lift to and from work, so we'll be staying local this weekend....Hopefully try and organise something for another time, when more people are free
    Cheers all
    Sue

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.