Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Chris_L ?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: issue between CL & site referred to exec team
keithh
keithh  1022734 forum posts Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
9 Apr 2013 - 9:09 PM

He says "only if CB leaves".

Harsh but there you have it.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
9 Apr 2013 - 9:09 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 73803 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
9 Apr 2013 - 9:10 PM

Quote: Is it because you're black?

Now I've heard it all, Keith doing a Richard Madley

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87271 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
9 Apr 2013 - 9:12 PM

Quote: He says "only if CB leaves".

thats a given....

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314819 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
9 Apr 2013 - 9:13 PM

Quote: I imagine one is especially with the price of river boulders at B&Q

Hehe Smile

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
9 Apr 2013 - 9:13 PM

Quote: He says "only if CB leaves".

Harsh but there you have it.

Oh well! {Sigh} Sad Don't really miss him that much! Grin Tongue

Another who seems to have gone missing is Just Jas.... we have been fairly pun-free for a while. Last login 15th Feb but last posting 27th November (for Lawbert's benefit: this is not secretly gleaned information!! Grin)

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87271 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
9 Apr 2013 - 9:14 PM

So with Chris_L, Mitzie...and .....I forget some of the others......CB must now hold the mantle
for 'Most argumentative and annoying member' on the forums
......I can hear those dungeon keys a clanking......(only kidding)Wink

Last Modified By CathyT at 9 Apr 2013 - 9:21 PM
Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139385 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
9 Apr 2013 - 9:15 PM

Oh I don't argue with anyone these days! Grin

(Hey is that an argument........... oops!)

CathyT
9 Apr 2013 - 9:18 PM

....I need a lie down.

Carabosse
9 Apr 2013 - 9:21 PM

Quote: ....I need a lie down.

Me too, and I am going to do just that.

Cripes, this thread is on its 8th page at the time of writing. I wonder if Mr L is lurking, reading all this! Grin

CaptivePhotons
CaptivePhotons e2 Member 111515 forum postsCaptivePhotons vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
9 Apr 2013 - 9:22 PM

I've no idea who Mr Bloom is but I stand by my assertion, as I'm sure you will by yours.

From Dictionary.com

capture1.jpg

5-capture.jpg

capture2.jpg

CathyT
9 Apr 2013 - 9:31 PM

Maybe the written word came across like that...its difficult to truly gauge someone on a forum......but I dont believe the actual man / the true
person to be as you described.

779HOB
779HOB  2998 forum posts United Kingdom
9 Apr 2013 - 9:38 PM

Definitely wasn't like that from the interaction I had with him off forum. He may have not suffered fools to well but he was helpful to those who where willing to accept the help when offered.

Bong
Bong  1
9 Apr 2013 - 11:36 PM

Well I'm glad that I joined this site after this Chris_L guy was removed. He does sound like an obnoxious bully. I'd be pressing the CEOP button if I'd been Captive Photons Wink

I can't speak for Chris (or his "sister" Pat), but I'm sure that if he was witness some of the very nice things some have said in his defence it would bring a tear to his eye.

I think he'd be the first to admit that his refusal to back down in an argument til it was proved one way or the other or the thread was locked or deleted wasn't his best quality.

I imagine he's had a chance to reflect on his more extreme behaviour and is prepared to apologise and ask for another chance

paulcookphotography

Hi Chris

Bong
Bong  1
9 Apr 2013 - 11:42 PM

Hi Paul

Attention!

This topic is locked.
Reason: issue between CL & site referred to exec team