Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Christmas movie dilemma :-)

scrimmy e2
6 379 5 Scotland
24 Dec 2012 6:55PM
We would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas. Festive fajitas have been consumed, taking some time out to post my greetings. Next up is the making of the mulled wine to my own not so secret recipe, then settle down with some mince pies and watch our Christmas movie of choice. Slight hiccup, we don't know what to watch. So EPZ friends what about some suggestions for our movie enjoyment this Christmas eve (keep it clean, it's Christmas eve Tongue ).
PS
Santa's current status is ....active in the Reunion Islands.
Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
24 Dec 2012 7:03PM
Not really into movies but if I had them would probably go for the original versions of Doctor Zhivago ( 1965 ) or Fiddler On The Roof ( 1971 )
scrimmy e2
6 379 5 Scotland
24 Dec 2012 7:09PM
Good films, good choices. I was thinking more Die Hard, wife person is thinking more A Wonderful Life. I suggested a compromise, but unfortunately, Die Hard on 34th Street and it's sequel The Santa Clause with a Vengence, have not been made yet. Tongue
sherlob e2
8 2.4k 126 United Kingdom
24 Dec 2012 7:31PM
A christmas movie can really help get you in the mood - I'm with your wife's choice - a good feel good movie is what is needed.
Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
24 Dec 2012 7:56PM
The Dark Knight rises.
scrimmy e2
6 379 5 Scotland
24 Dec 2012 9:23PM
wife person has won...A wonderful Life it is Smile
derekhansen e2
6 200 24 United Kingdom
24 Dec 2012 10:38PM
Not a bad choice. We are deciding between A Wonderful Life or Oldboy.
spaceman 10 5.2k 3 Wales
25 Dec 2012 2:10AM
I usually watch Die Hard on Christmas Eve but this year I took a break from tradition and watched....................Die Hard 2 (also set at Christmas) Smile
monstersnowman 9 1.7k 1 England
25 Dec 2012 4:53AM
I like National Lampoons Christmas Vacation or Christmas Carol - the one with Albert Finney.

Oh and I do like The Snowman .. But will wait to see what the scrappy doo version will be like.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.