Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Christmas Prize Draw

DCox e2
2 2 United Kingdom
24 Jan 2013 12:51PM
I received an email this morning from EPZ saying I had won a prize from the Christmas Prize Draw. I won a copy of Phase 1's Capture One Express 6 editing software. I have just downloaded and activated it, it looks a decent editor, I have some learning to do.
I'm well chuffed as I dont normally win anything Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

just downloaded mine too, looks good, time for a play Wink
24 Jan 2013 1:23PM
everyone that entered that draw got a copy, glad to see some people have an interest in learning to use it.
24 Jan 2013 1:46PM
just downloaded my copy of Capture One Express 6 too, just having a go now and it looks amazing. Thanks
24 Jan 2013 1:48PM
I thought I had really won something. Then I found out that everybody had won the same. Then I downloaded it and it turns out to be a 60 day trial. Arghhhh!
24 Jan 2013 1:59PM
Newdevonian, check your email it contains the serial number.
Dave2010 5 51 United Kingdom
24 Jan 2013 2:04PM
I won one as well looks very good. Thanks Smile
24 Jan 2013 2:08PM
hmmm, just downloaded elements10..... might remove it and replace with captureOne Smile
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
24 Jan 2013 2:17PM
Different animals. Keep both.
BEVZED e2
8 1.1k United Kingdom
24 Jan 2013 2:40PM

Quote:I thought I had really won something. Then I found out that everybody had won the same. Then I downloaded it and it turns out to be a 60 day trial. Arghhhh!

you activate it when you start the program up (serial number in your epz e-mail) Smile
24 Jan 2013 2:48PM

Quote:Different animals. Keep both.

Not sure my 'puter can handle another big download, might have to store it on an offline machine cos this one is rather full now, though i think i could easily live without elements 10.
24 Jan 2013 3:44PM
Just downloaded and activated my copy. As a Lightroom 4 user it will be interesting to compare the two.
Many thanks to the EPZ team for organising the Xmas draw and Phase 1 for their generosity.

Ken
its says i can update to version 7, would this be a trial or would i get the full version 7??
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
24 Jan 2013 5:53PM

Quote:its says i can update to version 7

This is the FULL version, not the Express.

I am not sure they have an Express version 7.

It will download as a trial which you can then, if you so wish, purchase.

Which was the whole idea of Capture One donating this as a prize in the Christmas Draw Wink
ok thanks JJ Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.