Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Christmas Prize Draw

woodyp 7 1 United Kingdom
24 Jan 2013 7:15PM
Also got the email was quite excited for a while until I googled the differences between 6 express and 7 pro, don't think it will stay on the PC long as I don't think 6 express will give LR4 much competition but will give it a try.

But it's nice to get something Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 10 3.3k 4 United Kingdom
24 Jan 2013 7:30PM
I love DPP and haven't tried Capture One for ages and ages so happy to give it another go and see how it compares.
ChrisJP 6 858 Wales
24 Jan 2013 7:42PM
Downloaded, tried to activate and it told me the code was invalid. I'd copied and pasted it as well to make sure that it was correct.
keithh e2
11 23.4k 33 Wallis And Futuna
24 Jan 2013 7:47PM
Try typing it in then you don't inadvertently paste a space at either end.
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
24 Jan 2013 7:51PM

Quote:Downloaded, tried to activate and it told me the code was invalid. I'd copied and pasted it as well to make sure that it was correct

Make sure you select Express and not pro in the pull down menu, you also need to register to get a profile before the activation can work as well.
ChrisJP 6 858 Wales
25 Jan 2013 11:31AM
Wouldn't work on Express> Activation but did 5 mins later on Pro>Activation.
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
25 Jan 2013 11:45AM

Quote:Wouldn't work on Express> Activation but did 5 mins later on Pro>Activation.

I wonder if there is an error and epz have been given an activation code for the more advanced Pro 7, which was not the free prize Wink
YoBellzaa e2
7 224 England
25 Jan 2013 1:24PM
If anyone has any problems, Phase One have asked you to contact their support: http://www.phaseone.com/en/SupportMain.aspx
phil_j 8 133 4 England
25 Jan 2013 7:22PM
Got the email but came through to my spam folder and was deleted straight away....gutted.
I have emailed you Daniel to see if you can help.

Phil

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.