Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Circumstances

Sooty_1 4 1.3k 203 United Kingdom
20 Nov 2012 2:07PM
I'm not sure unsolicited advice would be welcomed by many people...However well-intentioned it was?
I wouldn't dream of sending advice to anyone that hadn't asked me, and though I contribute to the critique gallery, posting there implies the poster wants advice.

I walk the dog and photograph at the same time, but the snatching on the lead makes it hard. He also scares off any wildlife! I usually have to limit myself to less mobile subjects.

Make the most of the walk time you have with Patch, you cannot get it back, so I also advise you to take lots of photos of him. The birds will still be there in the future, maybe you can try them then.

Nick

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

gary_d 7 575 13 Wales
20 Nov 2012 4:36PM
Thank you Nick we are obviously on the same wave length, I really want to enjoy my time with Patch and as you rightly say the birds will always be there.
gaelldew 7 289 United Kingdom
21 Nov 2012 10:45AM
I will add the same as everyone else Gary, carry on taking the pictures I wish mine were as good, we lost our dog when she was fourteen and I could only find three when my son wanted some and that was after searching all my slides.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.