Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Classifieds

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

aftertherain
21 Nov 2009 - 5:16 PM

Just wanted to say I LOVE THE CLASSIFIED section on this site Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 Nov 2009 - 5:16 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96340 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2009 - 5:19 PM

Well, I guess you have either got a bargain or made loads of money selling some gear Wink

arhb
arhb e2 Member 72329 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom68 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2009 - 5:38 PM

Knowing what else you've bought recently, I'm curious as to what else you have now purchased.....

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318456 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2009 - 6:33 PM

Are you going to share the news? Did you get a bargain, or sell something?
Link to classifieds for those who don't know where they are...ePHOTOzine Photography classified adverts

uggyy
uggyy  82104 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2009 - 6:42 PM

you know Pete I would love to see a ticker tape type link on the site showing items for sale in the classifieds Smile

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318456 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2009 - 6:45 PM

Quote: I would love to see a ticker tape type link on the site showing items for sale in the classifieds

It might be possible in our V5 upgrade - David's working on the classifieds at the moment.

mark_delta
21 Nov 2009 - 6:47 PM

can we have a photographer wanted section to keep the forums flame free ?

MikeH
MikeH  9217 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2009 - 6:58 PM

I know I am pleased with the classified section too and echo Merl's comments, its a good place to do business.
Mike

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 95932 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2009 - 7:19 PM

I have conducted several transactions on it(sales not purchases)

Can't fault it

Adrian

cameracat
cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2009 - 8:51 PM

Its far better than " Fleabays " rip off auction fees....!!!

uggyy
uggyy  82104 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
21 Nov 2009 - 9:43 PM

Quote: It might be possible in our V5 upgrade - David's working on the classifieds at the moment

Would love to see that Pete, would draw attention to it. I enjoy the classifieds here but do find the system the now a bit of a drag Smile

aftertherain
21 Nov 2009 - 10:10 PM

In the past month I've bought an item, sold an item and arranged a swap +cash on two items.
That's what I call a result Smile

jonah794
jonah794  51723 forum posts United Kingdom11 Constructive Critique Points
22 Nov 2009 - 10:49 AM

I bought an item from it - its super! Better than eBay.
Jonah

dwilkin
dwilkin  824249 forum posts United Kingdom
22 Nov 2009 - 1:34 PM

Just sent off an enquiry about an item - I'm REALLY hoping I can get it!

Pete
22 Nov 2009 - 1:44 PM

I would say with any classifieds be careful that you are covered and really do know the item is genuine. It's easy for scammers to convince you otherwise. Ideally buy off members who've been around for a while have met other members on site and can be trusted.

If you do not have any history of the person through the site, do not buy using Western Union or direct bank transfers as there's no come back if the money goes missing. If paying by Paypal make sure that you are covered by Paypal's safe buying. Ideally pay by credit card or if possible go and collect the item.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.