Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Coffee

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Ewanneil
Ewanneil  41118 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 10:03 AM

Quote: we used to buy this in bulk on our `booze cruzes'...don't get that chance these days SadSad

We hate running out of it but if we ever do you can get it in the UK here. It's not too expensive and the service from French Click is really good. You could treat yourselves. Grin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
14 Dec 2012 - 10:03 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43838 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 10:13 AM

We have a Nespresso machine and are trying most of their capsules before settling on 2 or 3 favourites.

Malc

kaybee
kaybee  103801 forum posts Scotland24 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 10:14 AM

Will you lot pack it in .............

I very rarely get to drink coffee in the house because SWMBO hates the smell after having had a stroke those god forsaken coffee shops can't serve a decent cup to save themselves.

(black - no sugar if you are offering thank you)

seahawk
seahawk e2 Member 7537 forum postsseahawk vcard United Kingdom
14 Dec 2012 - 10:19 AM

Mediterranean or Italian blend (black, naturally) from Watt's Coffee Shop in Carlisle, the wife likes Lavazza Red as well. Never drink instant coffee, it gives me bellyache for some reason.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64365 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 10:45 AM

Two scoops of Nescafe with a quick slop of milk.
x

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 10:45 AM

Quote: those god forsaken coffee shops can't serve a decent cup to save themselves.

Café Nero do a decent cup of coffee. As for the rest, I absolutely agree.

Currently drinking Nespreso but at home I use an Italian blend I get from a small shop in town that roasts its own beans.

Quote: Two scoops of Nescafe with a quick slop of milk.

Heathen!! Wink Wink

Last Modified By joolsb at 14 Dec 2012 - 11:12 AM
cats_123
cats_123 e2 Member 104015 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 11:11 AM

Quote: we used to buy this in bulk on our `booze cruzes'...don't get that chance these days SadSad

We hate running out of it but if we ever do you can get it in the UK here. It's not too expensive and the service from French Click is really good. You could treat yourselves. Grin

many thanks...that's a decent price too Smile

Scutter
Scutter e2 Member 61742 forum postsScutter vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 12:12 PM

Well I am trying Nescafe Crema at the moment (only 'cos it was on offer!) Actually its quite nice! I love my Nespresso machine (more than I thought I would) favourite ones (currently) Arpeggio & Vivalto Lungo.....................

cameracat
cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 12:30 PM

Quote: Two scoops of Nescafe with a quick slop of milk

Is there any other way.....Smile

Lets face it, Coffee is way way overrated and just " Not British " , A nice cup of tea beats the crap out of coffee anytime.....Tongue

The only thing I use coffee for is " Wood Stain ", Even then it needs a coat of varnish.....!!!

Wink

wing
wing  10453 forum posts United Kingdom
14 Dec 2012 - 12:33 PM

HAPPY DONKEY!!!! Brazilian or Italian blend, cheapest around and by far the freshest you're likely to find in Blighty. If you prefer a nice, fresh coffee, enjoy the ritual and have the time to make a good coffee, you'll struggle to find better! Wink

mikehit
mikehit  56320 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 12:50 PM

That may explain the name of a coffee my sister-in-law bought for me this year from a Yorkshire producer - Grumpy Mule

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 1:19 PM

Trying some Guatamalen beans from Costco in our bean to cup espresso machine at the moment. Had Rwandan from there last time, almost black, very oily and absolutely lovely.

mikehit
mikehit  56320 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 2:39 PM

digicammad - do you put the Costco beans through an espresso machine or filter/cafetiere

digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 4:04 PM

Espresso mike, but I have no reason to believe they wouldn't also be good in a cafetiere as long as you use the appropriate grind.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315199 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
14 Dec 2012 - 5:48 PM

Nothing beats the smell of freshly ground beans Smile

Its a bit of a ritual in my house, all I use is a french press, or espresso Pot on the stove for smaller brews Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.