Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Collective photographers.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 33373 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway22 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2012 - 4:44 PM

This site provides the collective noun (name) for all sorts of things and people, but I could not for the life of me find what a collection of photographers is called.

Answers on a postcard please, and no, that is not a cue for a certain forum member to poke his head above the parapetsGrin

Malc

Last Modified By saltireblue at 26 May 2012 - 4:44 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
26 May 2012 - 4:44 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114435 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2012 - 4:52 PM

A "FLAP"..........Something I'm always in when I have the camera with me and I find something I wanna shoot!.....

Ade Wink

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139367 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2012 - 4:52 PM

A clique of photographers? Smile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 33373 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway22 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2012 - 4:54 PM

Very good CBSmile

Stillbase
Stillbase e2 Member 253 forum postsStillbase vcard Wales
26 May 2012 - 5:01 PM

How about a "shooting" or even a "clicking"?

Stillbase
Stillbase e2 Member 253 forum postsStillbase vcard Wales
26 May 2012 - 5:03 PM

or even a "snapping"

Dave_Collier
Dave_Collier e2 Member 8236 forum postsDave_Collier vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2012 - 5:03 PM

Some may say Clique, some may say Club or even Society as these are the most common groupings I have come accross. But to someone who has no interest in cameras or photography I think we might be reffered to as a Bore Of Photographers!

saltireblue
26 May 2012 - 5:05 PM

Quote: A "FLAP"..........Something I'm always in when I have the camera with me and I find something I wanna shoot!.....

Ade Wink

That would be what we in the trade call 'in a panic', I believeGrin

Malc

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114435 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2012 - 5:24 PM

Flap or panic, both would sound suitable if you've ever seen me with a camera in my hand Tongue

Captured a Bittern in flight today, would have had a lot more had I been half awake and remembered to press the frickin' shutter button..........I was that excited to see the darn thing! Sad

Ade

hobbo
hobbo e2 Member 3736 forum postshobbo vcard England1 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2012 - 5:26 PM

A FOCUS of Photographers.....or......

A .....NEGATIVE BUNCH? Wink

Hobbo

sherlob
sherlob e2 Member 82202 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom119 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2012 - 6:27 PM

An 'Exposure'...??? Wink

puertouk
puertouk  21012 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2012 - 7:07 PM

How about flashers!!!! or macronians or a right proper Nikon or a load of Canon balls.
Stephen

EddieAC
EddieAC  9667 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2012 - 7:46 PM

Quote: Answers on a postcard please, and no, that is not a cue for a certain forum member to poke his head above the parapets

That's funny!! I thought that certain forum member was a she. Wink

CB got it. Smile

Last Modified By EddieAC at 26 May 2012 - 8:08 PM
saltireblue
26 May 2012 - 8:06 PM

Quote: Answers on a postcard please, and no, that is not a cue for a certain forum member to poke his head above the parapets

That's funny!! I thought that certain forum member was a she. Wink

As I have not had the pleasure to have met said member, then I will apologise if I have referred to her as a him, or should that be she as a he...anyway, that said, who am I to refuse Answersanopostcard to do whatever he or she feels inclined to do with his or her head. Grin

Malc

EddieAC
EddieAC  9667 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2012 - 8:09 PM

LolGrin

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.