Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Come and have a go if you think you're.....

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318436 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jun 2009 - 10:40 PM

Quote: can we have a sandpit to play in when we are all bored

I sometimes think that would be a very good idea Wink

Rob, that's an excellent set of pics. I really enjoyed looking. I hope others take the time to check that exhibition out.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
18 Jun 2009 - 10:40 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

csurry
csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jun 2009 - 10:48 PM

I'm going to put together an exhibition of red squirrels in the snow and give it the title "For Joolsb, with love!" Wink

Love to join in but busy with work, etc.

Can we have a simpler challenge for the "time-challenged" amongst us? Please? Maybe, er, like upload a pic to the gallery.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318436 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jul 2009 - 10:12 AM

any takers on this? See first post

SuziBlue
SuziBlue  1116195 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jul 2009 - 10:27 AM

Quote: and if possible can we also have 10 minutes a day where the site goes down so that we get time to go moon at passing motorists?

The site must be down a lot for Glasgow epzedders

snicker

Great ideas Pete. You've put me in exhibition mode. Photographically speaking. Smile

Take-a-View
4 Jul 2009 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
The idea is to encourage you to try out some of the new features of the site, and revisit some of the older ones..

3. Members' Exhibitions (Located in the Members menu)

Was never aware of the members exhibitions page but well worth checking out and the slideshow is an excellent idea and way of viewing a members photos.

A shame the option isn't available when looking at members portfolios..........a lot easier than clicking through and more likely for members to view older shots rather than recently taken.

Ian

Last Modified By Take-a-View at 4 Jul 2009 - 12:42 PM
Fishnet
Fishnet  104976 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jul 2009 - 1:03 PM

I'm definitely going to have a go at all of them (except the Sudoku, that does my head in), I had no idea about the exhibitions, so that's a new one for me.

MrsS
MrsS  74527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
4 Jul 2009 - 1:03 PM

How about adding the Junior Gallery to the "Challenges"?

If you haven't ever been there, look at all the images posted over a couple of days and make helpful comments for the Juniors - - you might well be amazed at the quality of the work in there.

Just one small note, though, please remember that some of these guys are as young as five, always worth a look at their PF image before going in too heavy-handed with the critique.

F x

Pete
27 Sep 2009 - 11:06 PM

Still waiting for someone to complete this challenge. In the mean time check out this exhibition Afghan in Pictures...great use of the feature.

pennyspike
pennyspike  112068 forum posts United Kingdom29 Constructive Critique Points
28 Sep 2009 - 12:56 AM

Thanks for the prompt Pete it certainly is worth a look.
I just wish the exhibition images would fit the screen as they do look a bit lost stuck in the middle.
Is there any way it could be done?

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96002 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
29 Sep 2009 - 10:51 AM

Well I've made a start on a exhibition - give me a couple of days and all my baggy heads will be in one place for a while.......

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.