Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Comments ??

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    eric6
    eric6  6 Greece
    2 Nov 2010 - 9:49 PM

Hi, can anyone help. I seem to have some comments but are not able to access them. What am I doing wrong. Sad

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    2 Nov 2010 - 9:49 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob
    sherlob e2 Member 82324 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom125 Constructive Critique Points
    2 Nov 2010 - 10:54 PM

Hi Eric,

Do you mean you have rec'd a notification of a comment on an upload? If so check the image in question and scroll down - the comments should be shown below it.

Rgds,

Adam

davidburleson
    davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72350 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
    3 Nov 2010 - 8:54 AM

HI Eric,

For foliopic, you may need to log into your admin and accectp the pending comments. We do this to allow you to moderate the comments that are displayed on your foliopic website. If you perfer for them to be auto approved, you can change the setting by going to the Settings tab in your site admin.

Best Regards,
    David

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    eric6
    eric6  6 Greece
    3 Nov 2010 - 9:16 AM

Thanks all, I stiill seem to be missing somthing. I have set for notifications and checked all images. It seems that a few people have been in ccomments & guestbook but both are empty. There is one on my admin screen which I can tick but nothing there. So still at a loss. Sad

davidburleson
    davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72350 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
    3 Nov 2010 - 10:23 AM

Hi Eric,

If you have some pending comments, it should light up red on the admin homepage. saying something like '1 Pending Comment'. If you click that it will take you to the page to approve the comment.

David

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    • «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.