Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Comments ??

eric6 6 21 Greece
2 Nov 2010 9:49PM
Hi, can anyone help. I seem to have some comments but are not able to access them. What am I doing wrong. Sad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob e2
8 2.4k 126 United Kingdom
2 Nov 2010 10:54PM
Hi Eric,

Do you mean you have rec'd a notification of a comment on an upload? If so check the image in question and scroll down - the comments should be shown below it.

Rgds,

Adam
3 Nov 2010 8:54AM
HI Eric,

For foliopic, you may need to log into your admin and accectp the pending comments. We do this to allow you to moderate the comments that are displayed on your foliopic website. If you perfer for them to be auto approved, you can change the setting by going to the Settings tab in your site admin.

Best Regards,
David
eric6 6 21 Greece
3 Nov 2010 9:16AM
Thanks all, I stiill seem to be missing somthing. I have set for notifications and checked all images. It seems that a few people have been in ccomments & guestbook but both are empty. There is one on my admin screen which I can tick but nothing there. So still at a loss. Sad
3 Nov 2010 10:23AM
Hi Eric,

If you have some pending comments, it should light up red on the admin homepage. saying something like '1 Pending Comment'. If you click that it will take you to the page to approve the comment.

David

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.