Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Compact Flash Cards are Sandisk the best ?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
pulsar69
pulsar69  91611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
1 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

Lol Paul , we have a wedding tog in our neck of the woods who appears to have done just that !

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214381 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
1 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

Yeh there not just used for music videos, films and TV commercials anymore Smile

pulsar69
1 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

only the tog in question has combined them with an appalling sense of composition , some ridiculous fish eye shots , and a random sense of direction, to make one amazingly bad wedding tog.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214381 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
1 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

I`ve used them at a few weddings but only for the arty shots, close ups of shoes, rings, that sort of thing.

pulsar69
1 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

Thats cool Paul i can see they would have some great uses at weddings and will definitely consider giving them a try , any recommendations ?

keithh
keithh  1022557 forum posts Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
1 May 2013 - 11:30 PM

Taxing work?

I've never found photography of any kind to be taxing- well maybe my first job in 84.

pulsar69
1 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

Quote: Taxing work?

I've never found photography of any kind to be taxing- well maybe my first job in 84.

Every wedding I do is taxing Keith simply due to the amount of pressure i put on myself to do better each time and push the artistic boat out as far as it can go, if i ever got to the stage nothing was taxing i would have to wonder why i was bothering with it ?
When i want to do something not taxing I go on a Landscape shoot Wink

Paul Morgan
1 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

Quote: Thats cool Paul i can see they would have some great uses at weddings and will definitely consider giving them a try , any recommendations ?

Probably the composer, its a good starter lens, and easier to control but there are a whole load of others that I have never seen, let alone used.

pulsar69
1 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

A wedding shoot happens ONCE in a set time in whatever weather, light and conditions there happens to be, you are paid well and have to perform.

A landscape shoot can be repeated forever till you get it right or how you want it, you can sell them or not sell them.

To be honest I love and make money from both, but the money to be made from and the reward from weddings for me personally is much greater, the challenge is also much harder.

and just how we arrived here from a discussion on memory cards god only knows , or you could ask Keith Wink

Last Modified By pulsar69 at 1 May 2013 - 11:42 PM
keithh
1 May 2013 - 11:42 PM

Why is Landscape Photography getting so much airplay?

I have just never found being artistic, mentally or physically demanding.

pulsar69
1 May 2013 - 11:46 PM

Thank you Paul , I have a spare body and that could be just the addition for it !

keithh
2 May 2013 - 8:15 AM

Quote: and just how we arrived here from a discussion on memory cards god only knows , or you could ask Keith

Slides Chris-L mask on....

...because I questioned whether changing a card four times in a day during a wedding, as opposed to to twice, was really an imposition.

pulsar69
2 May 2013 - 8:47 AM

its far too early , i might take the bait later Tongue

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.