Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Comparing Camera Sizes

rogerfry e2
9 525 United Kingdom
6 Apr 2012 7:19PM
I don't know if this has been posted before, but [link=camerasize.com/compare/]this site[/link] is a very useful tool for comparing the sizes of most available cameras.

Very handy for checking whether the camera you're thinking of of getting is bigger/smaller than the one you already have, if that's one of your considerations.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

thatmanbrian e2
3 342 3 United Kingdom
6 Apr 2012 8:16PM
Interesting but seems limited to a flat 2D front view. Would be better if it offered a rotating 3D view. I always recommend handling one for real before buying anyway.
rogerfry e2
9 525 United Kingdom
6 Apr 2012 8:55PM

Quote:Interesting but seems limited to a flat 2D front view. Would be better if it offered a rotating 3D view. I always recommend handling one for real before buying anyway.

If you look near the top of the page on the left, there are lots of options available: you can put one camera in front of the other, get side view/top view etc.

I made the same mistake when I first saw the site, but someone pointed out the options, and it made it far more worthwhile.

I quite agree that before buying anything you need to handle it, but it may help to narrow your options.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.