Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Competition Gallery View

cats_123 e2
10 4.3k 25 Northern Ireland
13 Nov 2012 9:43AM
A suggestion....could you make it so that the gallery view of closed comps shows the comp entries rather than the next shot in the gallery?

Just tried to view the winners in the Black & White competition and found it very frustrating to have to keep going back to the first screen to click on the next image...it would be much nicer if one could scroll through the shots Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
13 Nov 2012 12:23PM
I've put in a report, the guys wont necessarily spot it here.
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
13 Nov 2012 12:40PM
Click on one of the photos in the competition page and then the next previous arrows scroll through the photos in that competition on order of upload time
rhousham e2
7 432 United Kingdom
13 Nov 2012 12:43PM
Yeah, that's right.
cats_123 e2
13 Nov 2012 1:03PM

Quote:Click on one of the photos in the competition page and then the next previous arrows scroll through the photos in that competition on order of upload time

it doesn't do that on the winner Sad

but have checked one or two others and it does on them

ps Edit: after re-checking I think I am mis-reading the bar underneath the photo...it shows colour shots, but I suppose that is where the original was uploaded. However it makes it difficult to be selective about the mono shots...they appear if you scroll but you can only see the previous and the next...not the whole range
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
13 Nov 2012 1:18PM
There are colour shots uploaded to this competition. We always get photos wrongly submitted. They are ignored in the judging and shortlisting process, but still remain in the individual competition's entry list.
Just checked and it's working correctly for the winner too, but you won't see the next winner in the sequence. You see the photos ordered by upload date.
cats_123 e2
13 Nov 2012 2:39PM
thanks for the explanation, Pete...beginning to think I was madder than I really am...or am I? WinkGrinGrin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.