Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Complaint...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Mynett
Mynett e2 Member 6137 forum postsMynett vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
15 Oct 2008 - 10:46 AM

Oh since joining this site, I can not stop taking a peak at who's doin what and where...... When will I ever get any work done??? linda Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
15 Oct 2008 - 10:46 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

jeanie
jeanie e2 Member 105968 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
15 Oct 2008 - 10:48 AM

nope!

Smile

AngieLatham
15 Oct 2008 - 10:50 AM

ha ha ha ha ha....best to just give into it....this is your life from now on Grin

jeanie
jeanie e2 Member 105968 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
15 Oct 2008 - 10:51 AM

She obviously never read the small print... Wink

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
15 Oct 2008 - 12:13 PM

EPZ Should be Class 'A' category: highly addictive, liable to cause brain disfunction and sleep deprivation.

pennyspike
pennyspike  112068 forum posts United Kingdom29 Constructive Critique Points
15 Oct 2008 - 1:13 PM

Sorry Linda, there's no way out now.

Hee Hee
We've caught another one:Smile

macroman
macroman  1115312 forum posts England
15 Oct 2008 - 1:39 PM

Throw 'er in the keep net! Wink

Mynett
Mynett e2 Member 6137 forum postsMynett vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
15 Oct 2008 - 2:13 PM

This could end in divorce..... I have just been out to lunch with him and first thing I do is rush up here, is there any help for this? Smile

conrad
conrad  1010874 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
15 Oct 2008 - 2:22 PM

Quote: This could end in divorce..... I have just been out to lunch with him and first thing I do is rush up here, is there any help for this?

Nope, it's hopeless, you're helpless.

(Best be honest about it, I thought.)
. Wink

AngieLatham
15 Oct 2008 - 4:49 PM

Quote: This could end in divorce..... I have just been out to lunch with him and first thing I do is rush up here, is there any help for this?

well, I chucked the old one and hooked up with a fellow epzer...though that might be a bit drastic in your case ! lol

(though we do tend to fight over the laptop now .....and lenses)

actually...never mind lunch....you wait till you have spent all weekend away at an epz meet and despite being away from your other half for 4 days, all you want to do is get online to see what pap shots and pics everyone has uploaded before you get home! Tongue

Last Modified By AngieLatham at 15 Oct 2008 - 4:53 PM
Mynett
15 Oct 2008 - 5:46 PM

Oh so much to keep me awake, I am thinking of what to shoot next - where to shoot next, how to do this or that on PS, I think if it is not divorse it will be seperate beds !!! LOL

Linda Smile

LisaRose
LisaRose  7172 forum posts United States4 Constructive Critique Points
15 Oct 2008 - 7:28 PM

Do what I do. Open epz in one tab, and work on another. When anyone walks in, I quickly click on the work tab! Tongue

Mynett
15 Oct 2008 - 7:36 PM

Lisa Rose, what a great idea, bit like the one where you leave your coat, spectacles and a half eaten sandwich on your desk, and pop our shopping!!!! .... Not that I would ever do such a thing. Smile

LisaRose
LisaRose  7172 forum posts United States4 Constructive Critique Points
15 Oct 2008 - 7:40 PM

Hmmmm.....another good idea Wink

minicooper
16 Oct 2008 - 10:48 AM

Yea Ephotozine should carry a health warning I tell you was you're here you just can't let go!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.