Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Complete website revamp - feedback appreciated

simonkit 7 1 United Kingdom
1 Dec 2012 12:15PM
I've just completely changed my website and would appreciate any feedback you're willing to provide

http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com

thanks

Simon

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

1 Dec 2012 12:29PM
Simon I think the site looks well, but im not sure about the thick borders used around the images, I think either a very thin line or none may work better as I find it takes away from the lovely images.

Gareth
Techno 6 1.0k 8 England
1 Dec 2012 2:34PM
Hi Simon,
Some very nice work on display enjoyed my visit, the site is professional and polished, like Gareth not keen on thick borders tend to keep to 2 px max, judges generally hate them...Smile
Mal
damienvc 3 28 2 Belgium
2 Dec 2012 12:28AM
Hi Simon,

As someone who's had some great advice on my site from this forum, I should chip in really! You've got a great looking site there by the way.

I agree with the other posters about the black margins - they don't help show off the images. Also, I found the placement of the watermark near the middle of the image distracting - appreciate your wish to have one but closer to a corner would look better for me at least.

Do you not want social icons on your index page? I'm sure I read somewhere that people are more likely to share a top level page than an individual gallery - I know I am.

Finally, I'm a bit irritated by your 'Snowdon Sunrise Reflection' picture as I'm fairly sure I know the exact spot you took that from having been there many times, and I've not got anywhere close to that shot...!

Damien VC

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.