Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Connections

Meheecho e2
2 275 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2013 10:28AM
I've trawled through the FAQS but can't find anything relating to "connections" which I keep seeing on my recent activity. What does it mean if a member"connects with portfolio"?
Cheers
Steve

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cats_123 e2
10 4.3k 25 Northern Ireland
8 Jan 2013 10:45AM
means they like your work and they will get notified everytime you upload SmileSmile
PinkK 5 80 1 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2013 10:46AM
It basically means they have added you to their 'favourites' (connections) list. So whenever you upload a new image it will show up on their 'connections' list so they don't miss out on anything you upload. Hope that makes sense Smile If you would like to add anyone to your connections, there is an option at the top of everybody's pf 'add to connections', just click on it and they'll be added Smile
Meheecho e2
2 275 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2013 10:50AM
Thanks to Jeff and Kaleena for that. Now I know it will make it easier to view certain types of photos although I still like to view as much of the galleries as possible as there are so many varied and stunning shots to hand
Steve
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
8 Jan 2013 10:52AM

Quote:Thanks to Jeff and Kaleena for that. Now I know it will make it easier to view certain types of photos although I still like to view as much of the galleries as possible as there are so many varied and stunning shots to hand

Good way to be - then you don't miss those who're maybe not popular, but do have incredible work.
cats_123 e2
10 4.3k 25 Northern Ireland
8 Jan 2013 10:55AM

Quote:Thanks to Jeff and Kaleena for that. Now I know it will make it easier to view certain types of photos although I still like to view as much of the galleries as possible as there are so many varied and stunning shots to hand
Steve

I wholeheartedly agree...I apportion some of my time to my connections and then make general trawls, and then my groups too SmileSmile

Not enough time to do it all of course GrinGrin
Meheecho e2
2 275 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2013 10:56AM
Yes Pete . I like to be open-minded and, at present, am still picking up tips and techniques to enhance my skills and enjoyment of photography
This site certainly goes a long way towards this.
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
8 Jan 2013 11:05AM
Don't forget to check out our video site to ...ePHOTOzine.tv
Meheecho e2
2 275 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2013 11:08AM
Thanks for that Pete--another nugget of knowledge that has passed me by!!GrinGrin
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
8 Jan 2013 11:12AM
No problem - our site is so vast that many features can slip by

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.