Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Continuous Ink System R360

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    jaspernina
    21 Aug 2007 - 3:22 PM

Hi.

I find my Epson Photo 360 really sucks ink. Found this on Ebay. Has anyone tried it & is it any good.

Thanks

Stephen

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    21 Aug 2007 - 3:22 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MattGrayson
    21 Aug 2007 - 4:12 PM

It says that the average ink tank only holds 10ml of ink. I think that is a mistake as if you are replacing it with a tank that holds 100ml of ink, the size of the tank would be much bigger than the original and unlikely to fit in. I have used own brand replacements and had no problems, but something like this personally I would stay away from. But thats just me. I can be a bit funny like that. Smile

KevinEllison
    KevinEllison e2 Member 72507 forum postsKevinEllison vcard England
    21 Aug 2007 - 4:19 PM

Quote: I think that is a mistake as if you are replacing it with a tank that holds 100ml of ink, the size of the tank would be much bigger than the original and unlikely to fit in.

Err...surely the 'original' 10ml cartridges stay inside the printer and the ammo-clip of 100ml ink tanks sits outside, tethered by flexible tubing(s) to those inside..??

cameracat
    cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Aug 2007 - 4:43 PM

Hi Stephen, A word of caution on C I S, First avoid the cheap ones like the plague, They more often than not do not offer a decent backup service, And more importantly they don't have a clue about profiling....Sad

Many people have found out the hard way, And been put of CIS forever.

I recently ( 4 months ago ) converted my Epson 2100 to CIS, As I was fed up with being ripped off by Epson for ink cartridges, That seemed to go nowhere, Clog up if not used for a week or so, And tempramental output.

I used a Fotospeed Quill system, As tried & tested by Amatuer Photographer mag.

Apart from the kit the service from Fotospeed is fantastic, And if you use thier papers, They will create for you Custom profiles for your printer, Thats one for each and any of thier papers, And believe me they have a Massive range of papers, Paper prices are excellent & good quality, Delivery is like lightning.

OK the CIS system is not the cheapest ( or dearest ) on the market, BUT you get what you pay for, And the results a fantastic....Smile

So it's a case of you pay's yer money and takes your choice....Sad

I'm still running on the Ink that was supplied in the Kit, Have lost count of the number of A4 prints we have done, But going by the empty paper boxes it's between 70 & 100, And most of the Ink tanks are still only half empty ( Or half full Smile )............Highly recommended....Smile

Oh! thats " fotospeed.com " If you wnat to take a look.....

MattGrayson
    21 Aug 2007 - 4:45 PM

Is that what it is going on about? I thought it meant the replaceable ink tanks are put in the printer. I've re-read it and you're correct. just goes to show.

jaspernina
    21 Aug 2007 - 4:49 PM

PhotoSpeed don't appear to make one for the 360 :-(

jaspernina
    21 Aug 2007 - 4:58 PM

I have found this one.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.